sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
watched 2day's episode nt a lot happened da 3 witches put poison in da ac naku alerted everyone dat sumfings up in supriya's room dutta saves her bajirao goes 2 check wat happened in her room realises sumfing up wid da ac dutta say's dat mean sum1 frm the house did this in precap roop tells everyone she saw naku outside supriya's room 😡 everyone's shocked

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yh ...i m so at  🤬  Roops ..
btw ..do u think Naku would tell ..she went to giv the letter .....remember Baaji said dat no one should knw....
But i don think Dutta would suspect Naku ..~!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
me neither...he might question her to know if she saw anything. datta or anyone else dont know naku loves datta. so as far as they are concerned naku has no motive. so why will he suspect her?
sana786a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Yh ...i m so at  🤬  Roops ..
btw ..do u think Naku would tell ..she went to giv the letter .....remember Baaji said dat no one should knw....
But i don think Dutta would suspect Naku ..~!

i dnt fink naku will say anyfing bout da letter but dutta wnt fink naku can do summat like dat after all hw can naku say infrnt of ever1 hamara ganster writes love letters nw adays😆 😊
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabaza786

i dnt fink naku will say anyfing bout da letter but dutta wnt fink naku can do summat like dat after all hw can naku say infrnt of ever1 hamara ganster writes love letters nw adays😆 😊

dats wat i thought ..
but if she doesn't open her mouth the sisters might use it to their advantage ...!
sana786a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

dats wat i thought ..
but if she doesn't open her mouth the sisters might use it to their advantage ...!

but supriya can say she saw da 3 witches in her room telling her 2 put da ac on doubt dat will happen plus why wud any1 belive naku can do dat wen it was her who alerted every1 in da first place i fink dutta will pretend 2 belive dat naku tried killing supriya just 2 find out who really did it
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabaza786

but supriya can say she saw da 3 witches in her room telling her 2 put da ac on doubt dat will happen plus why wud any1 belive naku can do dat wen it was her who alerted every1 in da first place i fink dutta will pretend 2 belive dat naku tried killing supriya just 2 find out who really did it

Yh ..i think so too dat Dutta wont suspect her  ...!

np2007 thumbnail
Somehow i have feeling Dutta will act asif suspecting Naku- just to play along those who have planned this.

I would love to see that infront of e'one he may question Naku and this will make Naku upset wherein she may run out somewhere alone and cry. This is where our Dutta may slowly follow her and find her alone, and when again she tries to say," Sahib, maine aisa kuch nahin". And our Dutta in his style show her hand to stop and say, " I know"......Naku having question on her face...he should say i know its Not you and someone else but i had to do this to find the real culprit....

Shouldn't it be nice if they show something like this where Naku and Dutta are alone and one more time show his trust and respect for her
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: np2007

Somehow i have feeling Dutta will act asif suspecting Naku- just to play along those who have planned this.

I would love to see that infront of e'one he may question Naku and this will make Naku upset wherein she may run out somewhere alone and cry. This is where our Dutta may slowly follow her and find her alone, and when again she tries to say," Sahib, maine aisa kuch nahin". And our Dutta in his style show her hand to stop and say, " I know"......Naku having question on her face...he should say i know its Not you and someone else but i had to do this to find the real culprit....

Shouldn't it be nice if they show something like this where Naku and Dutta are alone and one more time show his trust and respect for her

that wud great! after apparently losing him if naku feels that he doesnt even trust her then she will die a thousand deaths.
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: np2007

i hope it happens the way you redicted, dont want him to misunderstand her. wish he acts smartly so that we can have an intelligent hero in a daily soap after a long time👏