Posted: 14 years ago

HASSI TOH FASSI....

OMG!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› That was so good...Leher you have a killing smile...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒplzzz don't kill our Abheer plzzz...

He was so happy when you looked at her and smiled😊...and he didn't believe that you waved your hand BYE BYE...

He was on the terrace and I thought he will jump from there...heheheheπŸ˜†

Seriously he was so happy...πŸ˜†

And I was so happy I didn't expected this from LEHER...

Leher you are so sweet...

Todays epi was great coz of this scene...
Edited by preearies7 - 14 years ago
😲  Leher smiled at Abeer??

uparse she waved??  😲

hope Abeer keeps steady and doesn't go all ga ga!

ya Abeer be cool man! πŸ˜‰
Edited by locman - 14 years ago

yaar when will I get to watch this uff I'm so excited !
thanx for the little teaser Priti

Originally posted by hinanaziri

yaar when will I get to watch this uff I'm so excited !
thanx for the little teaser Priti

Must watch...too good...very nice epi...
So what if there is no sur and taal between Majumdars and Shuklas, but there is perfect sur and taal between AbHer. When Lehar was leaving Abheer's house, Lehar wanted Abheer to wish her a good-bye, so she looked behind to see if he was standing at the door, but to her dismay, he was not there. Ofcourse Abheer also wanted to wish Lehar a good bye, so he went to my all time favorite place, terrace, and Lehar too realized that he might be standing there, so she looked up at him, and just then Abheer waved her a good-bye. Lehar could not respond right away, as she was surrounded by people, so she kept on walking with a smile on her face (I was smiling too 😊 ). Abheer got upset as she did not wish him, but he did not give up, kept on waiting out there for her, and just when Lehar was entering her house, she looked at him and waved a subtle good-bye. Abheer's reaction was priceless, saatve aasman par pahouch gaya. Wahhhhhhhhh kya scene tha. And the music perfectly complimented the scene. So you see, AbHer, without words, feel and think exactly the same..........sur and taal mil gaya. 😊

Loved today's episode, Abheer again was the hero today for coming up with an idea of taking photos and I was actually shocked to see Shuklain and Mrs Majumdar hugging while Abheer was taking their photo. Lage raho Abheer miyan. And then finally he took Lehar's pic and kept on staring at it. Lehar realized it too and she blushed. Now Abheer has a permanent photo of Lehar that he can keep on staring at. 😳 😍

Like Brij said, "anth bhala toh sab bhala," same way, rituals ended on a happy note, thanks to Abheer's photography session.....kya idea thi, Lehar ko toh flat kar diya.

I am sure, next time Lehar comes to terrace, her eyes will be searching for Abheer. Waiting to see such a scene.

The last scene was good too, Mathurs and Majumdars praising Abheer, and Lehar listening attentively and blushing.

Just when I had reached a point where I wanted the rituals to be done with, creatives ended it and that too on a happy note. I feel satisfied. They neither stretched it nor left us thirsty for more. They ended it perfectly. I hope this is how they continue with AbHer love story too, it should make us feel content. So far, I am feeling pretty good about it. Thanks creatives. πŸ‘

Precap, as expected, dadi scolding Sudha for Abheer's behavior. Abheer might get a scolding, but he has a certain charm, which can win over hitler too, I mean dadi. And TN in the precap had a constipated look...whats new. LOL.

Today Madhav tried to speak to his mom. I was wrong, he is not spineless, he is just looking at the bigger picture, like bubble said in another post, which is to marry Rashmi. His mom is not bad either, if dadi is not around, she can be a nice mom and mom-in-law.Edited by Anvi2009 - 14 years ago
Achcha?! ye sab hua? missed the epi today because I was watching Seven on sony - plan to catch the repeat tonight 😊 But couldn't resist peeping in to see ke kya gul khilaaye hain Abeer ne πŸ˜›
Now i'm excited!
Bubble
That scene was so sweet .And as avni mentioned AbHer have such gr8 understanding between them😍
That scene was awesome...totally agree wid U Yami has a killing smile..

& the way Abeer reacted..aisa laga 240 volt ka current lag gaya ho Abeer ko..Me & mum started laughing when he literally got that shock..mujhe laga abhi neche kudd jayega..he was so happy..aww AbHer u guyz really look good together..
hey cool, i am really excited to catch this in the epi!!!😊