The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s000

s000 IF-Dazzler
s000
s000

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Scene 3 – No Pain in Love

(In Sanraj room)

It is the middle of the night DM is fast asleep, however Santo cannot get to sleep, she tosses and turns..........finally decides to sleep on the floor, she picks up her pillow and lays the sleeping mat on the floor and lays down...........and slowly falls asleep.

After an hour or so (still in the middle of the night) DM (still half asleep) turns and tries to put his arms around santo, but realises she is not there, he opens his eyes and see santo is gone, he looks around the room, he thinks to himself where has she gone: Worried he gets up walks around the bed and pauses, he sees santo is asleep on the floor. He stands there with hands on waist and gives dimple smile(shakes head aswell).

DM thinks that he should pick her up and put her on the bed, but then thinks this might wake her up so slowly lays besides her on the same mat and puts his head on her pillow and slowly puts his arms around Santo...(both asleep)

Morning comes, Santo opens her eyes and is about to stretch, but then sstops and sees DM is behind her and see his hands on her belly, she smiles and kisses him on the forehead, then slowly without waking up DM she gets up, takes a shower, gets changed(DM still asleep on the floor) and goes to do her morning jobs and makes DM's breakfast (which has to be on time) as he has to go work.

(In main hall of the house, can see stairs and table etc)

Baa, bapuji sat eating breakfast, Santo brings Dm's breakfast and puts it on the table, DM is walking down the stairs slowly, with hand on his back (and clenching his teeth due to the pain). Santo, Baa, bapuji give him a strange look thinking why is he walking like that. DM reaches the table and slowly sits down (has facial expression which shows some pain).

Baa: "DM whats up?"

DM: "nothing Baa" (he knows if he tells her he has backpain, then she would ask why and he was not going to tell her, it's because he slept on the floor for his santudi)

Santo realises he has backpain due to sleeping on the floor as it happened once before, but stays quiet. DM looks up at her and nods his head along with raising his eyebrows once (as if to say suna? Hows it going?)................

DM finishes his breakfast and goes to work. Time goes by, it is now 3 o'clock.

DM returns from work early, he enters into the house (hall), where Santo is dusting the stairs.

Santo turns around and see DM who is still walking in pain.

Santo: (worried look) "Malik your early, are you okay?"

DM: "My pain is worse, do me a favour bring chai to my room"

Santo goes to make chai, while DM walks up the stairs and goes to their bedroom.

(In Sanraj bedroom)

DM is lay on the bed (still in pain). Santo walks in with chai and puts it on the table. Then she approaches DM.

Santo: "Malik are you okay, your pain is worse, my nanaji says if you massage where the pain is with oil it makes it better, let me massage it"

DM: "no its okay, i will be fine, just need to lye down for abit" (Santo ignores what DM says as she knew he was in too much pain)

Santo walks over to the wardrobe takes out some oil and comes back to DM.

Santo: "Malik turn around and lay flat on your chest", DM looks at her thinking leave it but then slowly begins to turn around, santo helps him into his position.

Santo then lifts DM's kurta to his shoulders and then slowly pour a little bit of oil on his back and begins to rub his back, DM clenches his fist and teeth as he feels the pain, but then slowly become relaxed....and falls asleep. Santo sees DM has gone to sleep so slowly removes her hands form his back and puts the kurta back down and puts the bed quilt over him. She turns around and sees the chai on the table and gives a smile, she picks up the chai and exits the room.

Few hours go by.............

Santo comes back in the room where DM is awake and looking through his wardrobe, to find a kurta to wear as the other one has got bit dirty due to the oil. He sees santo enter.

DM: "Santo come here", she goes to him

DM: (looking at the wardrobe asks) "Which kurta should i wear?"

Santo goes and stands infront of DM and looks through the wardrobe for a kurta. DM puts his arm around her waist and his chin on her shoulder (both of the face cheeks touch)

Santo blushing and smiling realises this was just an excuse for DM to come close to her, but ignoring this she shes says "Malik yeh vala acha hai (malik this kurta is good)"

DM tuts and says "nope", santo points at next kurta and says "this one?", DM tuts "nahin"............Santo goes through all of his kurtas, with DM replying in the same manner (DM still arms around her waist and chin on her shoulders)

Santo gets abit frustrated and then turns around says "which one then, you don't like the balck one, the maroon one , the yellow one , the white one.................shes continues blabbering",(DM still holding her waist but now facing each other, bodies touching) while shes is none stop talking DM is just looking at her with them BR eyes, and while she is still talking, he kisses her on the lips to make her go quiet, Santo shocked.......starts to blush......closes her eyes. DM slowly removes his lips fomr hers. Santo smiles and is shy.

DM: "ask me again which kurta to wear -  i will do the same(kiss)", Santo smiles but tries to change the topic

Santo: "Malik, why did you sleep on the floor, you know you get back pain from sleeping on the floor". (DM still looking at her with BR eyes)

DM: "I will take all the pain in the world, to be with you and if i have to suffer backpain then let it be".

Santo: "no malik but i don't want you to........." DM does not let her finish he again kisses her on the lips but this time pulls her body more towards him. But this time Santo pushes him away slowly and put her hands on his chest..

Santo: "Malik the door is open, someone will see"

DM: "let them see"

Santo" Woh kya kahegain" (What will they say)

DM: "they will say look how much Dharamraj Mayavanshi loves his wife"

Santo still struggling to get out of DM's arms, but DM not letting this happen............Suraj(small kid) enters.

DM quickly lets go of Santo, making a distance between them. Sanot is smirking and wants to laugh but keeps it in.

Suraj: "papa why are you hurting maa"

DM: (thinks what a duffor) " i was not hurting your maa" (looks at santo who is still smirking and laughing at DM)

Suraj: "no papa i saw you was not letting maa go". Santo finds this very amusing, while DM is trying to explain he was not harming her.

DM looks at santo "ey santudi, why are you smiling tell him i was not hurting you"

Santo: (smiles and says) "Suraj your papa was asking me something he was not hurting me, chalo i will take you downstairs", she holds suraj's hand and begins to walk.

DM grabs hold of santos hand, she looks back at DM and gives a facial expression saying don't Suraj is here. DM replying with a facial expression soo?.

Santo shakes her head and does an eye sign (indicating that he will never change – kabhi nahi sudro gain), she lets go of his hand and takes suraj out of the room

DM stands there (with kurta buttons open), twirls his mooch and then gives the nod of a head with his dimple smile and turns back to his wardrobe and picks out a BLACK kurta.............

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

prk14AamiraDMshabz50Chit15sanrajlovercuckoo_chandcrystal30MulaAyushi_01soni-zeevrsharma-SilverFlames-anna44rpmenonammoosleena04

Khalrika Goldie
Khalrika
Khalrika

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Nice, thnx s000.

s000

-SilverFlames- IF-Rockerz
-SilverFlames-
-SilverFlames-

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Nice one Sapna.. Poor SanRaj never a moment without someone interrupting..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlovers000

xXIheartRayaXx IF-Rockerz
xXIheartRayaXx
xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Wow cho chweet sapna.suraj,ur papa didnt hurt ur maa.They hav do romance.dont disturb them dear.keep rocking sapna.waiting 4 ur next epi

s000

Ayushi_01 Goldie
Ayushi_01
Ayushi_01

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
sapna yaar kya kahu?............you have made this DM so romantic yaar...........good...........i always like reading your ff.......too goodyaar.........please continue soon and this time Spice up the story...........all the best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlovers000

Go to top