Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nice One Sapna,

thanks for a lovely romance of the ever green couple.......Hope CV will show some JHAKKAS romance between SanRaj...
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice Susie..I loved it,as usual.A cute,intimate,realistic scene.Liked it very much.

Continue,continue! 👍🏼
s000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guyz - thanks soo much yeh - these last to scene i have wrote whilst on the train - and i was writing and someone sat next to me - so i could not really go too too romantic - person next to em prob think shes lost it hehe

khalrika - Sanju - - sheela - ayushi - anna - ramona - rpmenon(whats your name y the way?) - crystal30
thank you all soo much for your support - but seriusly do critcise any of my work - i wont mind - or tell me if you wnat it more spiced up like ayushi sadi - because then i can work my way towards your needs - lol - sound like a politician

THANKS PPL - love you ldz
xxxx
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow spana it was mind blowing & ur  ⭐️
i can't tell u how much i like it, 🤗
i loved each & every part of it. 👏

i  m waiting for ur next post plz post it as soon as.

s000 thumbnail
@leena - ur the ⭐️ for giving all your support and liking it !!!!!
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeh Suraj kyun hamesha kabab mein haddi banti hain???!!?
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey pinky,

where is our next dose?

when u will post it?

soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome, speechless Sapna, just love it, waiting for ur next romantic scenes😉
s000 thumbnail
Hi guys i have jsut quickly made a Sanraj scene - it is not super romantic nor is there need for 🤬 but i just thought just to give you a little something - im working on another sanraj scene which i shall post probably tomorrow - it is short but you should hopefully like it more than this one!!

Scene 4 - You Are My Life - featuring. 'The Black Noble Shawl'

Setting the scene:

All of the mayavanshi go abroad. Upon reaching the hotel they find that everyone has a room except DM and santo. DM gets annoyed with this fact, but santo calms him down. Hiten and shanky offer Sanraj their room but DM disagrees and decided you all stay together, i know a hotel 10minutes away from here me and santo will go there. (Finally away from the M-clan)

They arrive at the hotel, which is more beautiful than the other one (i guess beautiful people get beautiful things). They manage to get a room and make way to their room and take rest for a couple of hours....................

It is late in the evening. DM and santo decide to go to the hotel restaurant, they enjoy a nice meal together.

Afterwards DM decides for them to walk through the park. They walk slowly through the park hand in hand, admiring the peace and each others company. Santo begins to shiver (as it is cold). DM looks at her,

DM: "su che?"(whats up?)

Santo: "nothing", DM realises  she is cold, but knows she wont complain.

DM takes of his BLACK NOBLE SHAWL in style and wraps it around her. She looks at him lovingly, but then says

"nahin malik you will get cold".

DM brings her closer to her and wraps his arms around her "now that you are with me i wont be cold". She smiles.

Suddenly it begins to rain, (song begins to play in the background -PLAY TU JAANE NA)

Kaise batayein
Kyun tujhko chahe
Yaara batha na paayein
Baatein dil o ki
Dekho jo baki
Aake tujhe samjhaein
Tu jaane na aaaa..
Tu jaane na

both do not move as they are both lost in the thought of each other. ....................................

.....................Some time passes and finally come into their senses..............

Santo: "Malik we should go in, its raining, you will fall ill" (DM only got kurta on no jacket, shawl)

DM still huggin her "no i am fine where i am"

But Santo being Santo forces him to go inside and they go back to there hotel room.

DM sits on the bed shivering because of the cold and begins to sneeze. Santo turns around and looks at him.

Santo: "i told you to come in, now look at you". She gets the towel from the bathroom and begins to dry his hair. DM not caring about him being cold, holds her by the waist whilst he is sitting down and she is stood drying his hair.

Santo: "malik yaha aap ko tandh lagi hai, aur aap gambadn kar rahe ho, jodho, let me dry your hair" ("malik you are getting ill and your messing around, let go let me dry your hair properly"). She makes him let go, DM annoyed.

DM: "waise bhi tumari galti hain" ("its your fault anyway")

Santo given him the surprised look: "meri?" ("mine?")

DM: " yes because if i did not marry you i would not be here spending time with you and standing in the rain outside, i would have been sat at home in dharampur, so it is your fault" (teasing her)

Santo looking shocked (stops drying his hair): "acha, mujshe shaadi jar ke aap ne galti ki" ("okay, so you did a mistake by marrying me")

DM teasing: "haan"("yes")

Santo throws the towel at him and walks out of the room. DM looks at her walking out of room in a mood and smiles.

It is now late (rain stopped). DM worried santo still not back so he looks for her in the hotel, asks at the reception, goes to hotel restaurant, but no sign of her. He then goes outside and decides to see if shes in the park. He enters and see her sat on the bench. He feeling relieved shakes his head and approaches her.

DM:" i have been looking everywhere for you and your are sat here". Santo does not reply (sat on bench looking down).

DM realises she is in a mood with him. So he decides to sit beside her, she move along, he moves closer to her, she move away, he moves closer again, she moves away, he moves closer but this santo gets up and begins to walk off, but DM grabs her hand, holding her hand he stands up (she is still facing the other way)

He turns her around and sees she has been crying and tears running down her cheeks. He was surprised and shocked to see santo had been crying. DM puts his hand on her cheeks and wipes the tears away with his thumbs.(whilst doing this and looking at her eyes he says)

DM: "your crying because of what i said, aray daffor gamband kar raha tha, sach to yeh hai agar tum meri saath na hoti to meri zindagi, zindagi nahi hoti"("I was only joking, the truth is without you i have no life") "and its only because of you i have learnt how to live".

She looks up at him lovingly, he nods and smiles at her (showing he means what he said)

DM puts his hand on her shoulders and slowly pulls her close to him and wraps his arms around her (hugging), he rest his chin on her head, Santos arms wrapped around his hot, gorgeous body.

DM: "if i hurt you, i am sorry"

Santo hugs him tighter, making DM realise she loves him and there is no need to ask for forgiveness.

❤️SANRAJ FOREVER❤️
Edited by s000 - 14 years ago
sanrajlover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!..The Noble shawl...used 4 a noble act!....Bless Sanraj.....thats what i love about the couple...they r sooooooooo opposite!...n thats y they attract!...."Opposites attract!"