SanRaj Scenes - Page 30

Posted: 14 years ago
Oye Chote... you made me😭

Will miss your picture more that the scenes😉🤗
Sapna my lil sis, ah just read you post, feel really sad 😭 that we all have to end our FFs on Bandini Forum, so sad, will miss your FFs and even your picture stories which I so adore and made my day when I come on online in the evenings and check out all my friends work.  If you ever do decide to write again, let me know and I definitely will read your FFs for sure.  I hv this horrible feeling when things end hope this is no bad sign v superstitious which is a bad habit I have, but will chant ALL IZ WELLLLLLL!!!!!  😆

Look even ur hubby is crying! go and console him tell Baa theres no need - Sapna ho na! 😆
Edited by Shahara3 - 14 years ago
very well done sapna... I liked them very much... Muahz
awww ur FF's were amazing...gonna miss dem...n all da pictures u use 2 add 4 dat special touch...UR writing has massive amount of creativity..da dey wer a pleasure 2 read. 😃
thank you all guys for your comments
aray bade miyan rona nahin - no one cries😃
kehte haina 'what happens for good' - so chin up😊
haan i was sad when i read that FF were closing as i had loads mroe scenes i could write with loadsa of pics - but chalo what i can i do hey😔 (but them pics will be used in live update muahhaah going to raid the live update😈 - now bade  miyan is goign to kill me!)

guys so glad you enjoyed them - about writing again i dont think i will as i said before writing in fan fiction section is not me - for me it is only about BANDINI FORUM oh and RR fanclub - rank 31 woooo!!!🥳

dont worry people im still here with my neverending love for DM!!!☺️

p.s. shah - yeh baa consoled him first - because he knows i cant see and take it when he cries - but he cried last night😭 but i was there to console him
and he loves all of your comments(god ive got a weird imagination🤪)
hey sapna
Wil mis yr ff...
Originally posted by s000

thank you all guys for your comments
aray bade miyan rona nahin - no one cries😃
kehte haina 'what happens for good' - so chin up😊
haan i was sad when i read that FF were closing as i had loads mroe scenes i could write with loadsa of pics - but chalo what i can i do hey😔 (but them pics will be used in live update muahhaah going to raid the live update😈 - now bade  miyan is goign to kill me!)

guys so glad you enjoyed them - about writing again i dont think i will as i said before writing in fan fiction section is not me - for me it is only about BANDINI FORUM oh and RR fanclub - rank 31 woooo!!!🥳

dont worry people im still here with my neverending love for DM!!!☺️

p.s. shah - yeh baa consoled him first - because he knows i cant see and take it when he cries - but he cried last night😭 but i was there to console him
and he loves all of your comments(god ive got a weird imagination🤪)

Am happy to hear that Sapna, wishing you both all the happiness 😆

pinky u make me cry

loved the way u say goood bay
Emotional kar dia Sapna!😭Awesome epi!👏Thank u 4 sucha nice one!😉
pinky
ohh !! aa sun karyu bhavuk kari nakhiyun mane.........😭 (ohh!! what is this u made me emotional.........😭 ) but nice speech very gud.......... 😃