Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanrajlover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Wicked scene...thats true love...DM tried to take his ghussa (anger) out on santu but he just couldn't do so, due 2 his sacha pyar! Aaawww! xx
s000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ aashi - thanks dear 😃 
i want to start off with some cute scenes and then start mixing with these romantic scenes - because i dont want to do every scne all very very romantic as i think i want to potray there true relaitonship if you get me

thanks loads - glad you like it - and seriously if anyone does not like any part - just tell - it will help me improve for next time
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Sapna, This word Kasht have become such  a popular word here in bandini forum..........but jokes aside, I liked your romantic ff very much..............too good and DM and santu's chemistry was just awesome............keep it up.......looking foward to some more sanraj..........for todays episode you get👍🏼👍🏼 and 🤗
s000 thumbnail
@ ayushi - 🤗🤗 thanks you sooo much - and i intentionally used the word 'kasht' to make some of you laugh cos i know ppl love the word so thought put it in xxxxxxxx
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Sapna.. Loved it.. It soo cute.. Aaaaw poor DM soo frustrated.. Its sweet that they eat together.. Small moments like that are the ones cherished.. Its beautiful..
s000 thumbnail
@sanju - true true its sometimes the small moments that make you think awwwwwwww
I love DM being angry cos get a good scene init

and thank you sooooo muchhhhhhhh😃🤗
Edited by s000 - 14 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely one sapna keep them cuming..... 😃
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: s000

@sanju - true true its sometimes the small moments that make you think awwwwwwww

I love DM being angry cos get a good scene init
Any DM scene sends me 😳 😳 🤪 As long as he is in it..
and thank you sooooo muchhhhhhhh😃🤗 That's not allowed..Remember.. No sorry No thank you 😉

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pinky, I can just imagine DM being a cantankerous old man when he has a headache!

Men!  Such babies when they're unwell. (tut tut)  But I'd still nurse DM anyday 😳
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 14 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sapna,

so beautiful again....this is for you🤗