Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 20 November 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

written by Rahat Kazmi
Directed by Sahira Kazmi

Please bear with me as I watch it on TV and then update it so when I'll watch episodes from now on I'll first write summary or what u may call Review and then after sometime or may be second day I'll make it update.
I missed first 10 minutes of it so don't know what exactly happened in first 10 minutes. I can't remember the characters name now so will edit them soon.

Episode 1

Marina's mom is calling her for breakfast but she is in hurry and doesn't say anything. She just goes to her room takes some letter and goes out saying that she'll eat later.

Marina then opens car's door and sits in driver's seat. Natasha (Nida Kazmi) is already in there sitting in front seat. She asks what's in her (Marina's) hand. Marina says nothing and starts reading (it's a letter from bank). Natasha then tries to snatch to read it but Marina doesn't give her chance to do so and then says it's nothing. Natasha then says okay let's go as I'm getting late. Marina says okay and puts the letter on the dish board and drives the car.

Marina then drops Natasha at her working place and leaves in her car. Natasha goes in the building and meets Mansoor as she's on stairs. Natasha asks him about Sumaira's (Zahlay) health and Mansoor replies she's fine now etc.

Natasha then goes in her cabin and as she sits Junaid (Adnan Siddiqui) enters in hurry (he's wearing white shirt with Blue Jeans) and asks her about Tea/ Coffee machine and tells her that he's getting late. Natasha says she'll see to it that Tea/ Coffee machine matter is over. Junaid then leaves. Natasha then in her mind thinks of Junaid having a big black spot on his left cheek and small beard. He's holding knife in his hands and makes funny faces. Natasha then gets out of that imagination and remembers that she has to phone Sumaira. She dials her number and talks to her about Sumaira being pregnant. As she's busy talking Junaid disturbs her by knocking on the glass windows of her cabin and reminds her about the shoot by acting it out,  means pointing at his watch and then holds out cup to show the tea/ coffee machine thing. Natasha makes faces and carries on talking to Sumaira. She then tells her to come at some place in evening and bids bye and hangs up the phone. Junaid is already gone. Natasha again in her mind thinks of Junaid in same get up as before and then after sometime gets out of her world of imagination.

Natasha then goes home. Her brother (Ali) asks her for her car keys. She says she can't give it to him, as she has to go to meet Sumaira. He says okay then drops me at my friend's house. She agrees then he goes to change his clothes and get ready. Natasha after sometime Ali leaves goes out and sits at dining table. Her Nani is also there, sitting. Nani is reading newspaper and reads out some old man's proposal. (It was really funny). Natasha and Nani jokes about his add given in newspaper. Then Nani asks her if she's going somewhere, Natasha says yes and tells her that she's going to meet Sumaira. Nani asks who Sumaira, Natasha says that girl "jis ki main nay shadi karaie thi meray colleague Mansoor kay saath". Nani asks "wo jis ka aik bacha bhi hai?" Natasha says yes but she's preg again. Nani then asks her if she's going somewhere and Natasha says yes to her friend's house. Nani tells her that your mom said that you should at home because her friend is coming. Natasha says she so wants to go and meet her. Then Ali comes and they leave.

Natasha then drops Ali outside his friend's house and leaves.

Natasha and Sumaira at sea side. They both talk about Sumaira's health condition that doctor has warned that this time there're complications in her pregnancy and if she give birth then her life would be in danger. Natasha reminds her of doctors warning and Sumaira says that I know but everyone has expectations and 1 has to fulfil them. Natasha then says that Mansoor should listen to you I'll talk to him but Sumaira stops her by saying that he does but he's alone he has no brother no sister so his mother definitely wants his children to grow up in her lap. Natasha says yes but you just had 1. Sumaira says that she (her mother-in-law) is right. Natasha then says I'll talk to Mansoor. Sumaira says something but Natasha is thinking of Junaid again in the same get up but wearing white salwar kameez and having red hanky tied to his neck and eating Pan. Natasha then says I'll talk to Junaid, Sumaira says but we were talking about Mansoor "Yeh Junaid kahan say tapak para? Lagta hai kuch gar bar hai" Natasha says there's nothing like that and then says let's go and they leave.

Marina with her friend at Marina's house are talking. (I can't remember all dialogues but most important ones I'll write). While talking Marina says that, "Kisi kay liye zabardasti hasnay say under say jo thees uthti hai wo aur bhi takleef daity hai " and she also says "I hate him". Then they talk a bit more about life and Marina asks her if she still thinks that 1 can live his/her life with children and parents. Her friend says that well Sahara to hota hai na. And Marina just laughs.

At night, Marina comes in the house (she was in lawn with her friend, her friend's gone) and turns off the lights. Then she goes in her room and start looking at Lap top then tries to do work on it but cant and then without logging off she puts it away. Natasha enters the house and looks for Marina and then sees the light coming out of Marina's room she walks up there. And stands beside door and is reluctant to go but then finally after sometime goes in. Marina by that time comes and sits on couch. Natasha goes up to her and says sorry but Marina tells her off that don't ask sorry now. You should have been here, you knew my friend's coming but you choose not to. Natasha keeps on saying sorry. Marina says that I wanted to show her (friend) that they (Natasha and Ali) are my two arms, they (Ali and Natasha) are my strength but you put me down. Natasha says that she'll go and meet her tomorrow. Marina says do as you feel like doing. Okay just don't bother about me. Marina then gets emotional and says that what do you think of me that I'm strong like mountain? I have no expectations? I don't need zehni sakoon? Etc and tells Natasha to leave her alone. Natasha again says sorry but at the end has to leave, as Marina's not listening to her.

Next morning Natasha wakes up and puts the blind down. Then she comes out and goes to TV lounge where her Nana's reading newspaper and Nani putting on make up. She asks her where's she going. Nani tells her that she's going somewhere (I can't remember what she exactly said) and is taking her car. Nani then leaves and Natasha too as she has to get ready. She goes in her room again and calls Mansoor and asks him if he'd be able to drop her somewhere because her Nani took her car with her. Mansoor replies but we don't hear it and then Natasha says okay just a minute I'll tell you where to drop me. Then she calls up Marina's secretary who's with Marina in some big field. Natasha asks her "function kahan hai?" and Marina's secretary walks away from Marina and tells her the name of the place. Natasha then says thanks and asks her not to tell Marina that she called. Marina's secretary says okay. Natasha says bye. Marina asks her secretary whose phone was it secretary replies that Rashid's. Marina says everything fine there. Secretary says yup he was just saying that all arrangements are done.

Natasha goes in Ali's room and switches off the TV, puts the blinds down etc. and hears cars beep. She sees from terrace that its Junaid's car and thinks "oh Junaid bhi hai". Then she comes out of house and sits in the car and says salam to Mansoor and completely ignores Junaid who's looking at her thinking she might talk to him now. He then himself says Salam to her and drives the car.

They then drop Natasha at that place and leave. She then goes in the building and out in that field. Marina's standing looking somewhere and telling her secretary something. She's standing the opposite direction to her secretary. Her secretary sees Natasha but doesn't say anything. Natasha then quietly runs up to Marina and hugs her from the back and asks her is she happy now and Marina says yes.

Episode ends here

Edited by scorpion134 - 18 May 2006 at 6:49am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisey Kahoon Episode 1 Update" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 20 November 2005 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
is anybody watching it????
do watch it
its tooo goooddd

Edited by scorpion134 - 20 November 2005 at 2:56pm

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 20 November 2005 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
oh wow

seems interesting

i wud watch but i dun have the channel Cry

but my aji;s upd8z r gud enuf 4 me Big smile

thannx a bunch Clap

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 20 November 2005 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aji... I don't have the channel either so can't watch it... But, it sounds interesting... will be depending on your updates Smile

yourmitt

yourmitt

Posted: 21 November 2005 at 6:08am | IP Logged
what channel is it on?

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 21 November 2005 at 8:51am | IP Logged
its on ARY Digital

IMP TNG

Goldie

IMP TNG