Debate Mansion

Rahul Gandhi Your father has ruined this country + (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hadesblue-ice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahul Gandhi Your father has ruined this country + (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
There have been many people who ruined the country and continue to do so. Unless we build a time machine and plan to time travel and fix past misdeeds of people, there is no use harping over it. Of course we can learn from it, but the point is that - passing the blame to the past ain't really gonna fix anything.

How about instead of who ruined what, and who is doing what wrong or who is an idiot and who is a bigger idiot we start discussing concrete things like what would be smart and what exactly ought to be done to fix the country and what is a long term solution for the benefit of India and its citizens.

I have a citizen - crown me the dictator. LOL

On a serious note, we could do well to ignore petty politicians who play divisive politics and focus attention on people politicians or otherwise who act in the spirit of progress through cooperation. We could do well to be blind to name, religion, caste, creed, family, party alliance and whatever and look only at individual character and action. Its a lofty task, tedious, time consuming and difficult task, the rewards will be slow, but it has to start somewhere. Or we could take the easy way out and just whine and complain and feel good about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanandaa

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by truemate

MORAL OF the story..actually its war of Thackrey and Gandhi (in delhi) .... thatz it.. and srk also little bit as now days he opens mouth too much which he shouldn't .... srk  said..thackrey is seniour person even he says anything to me its ok..i respect him..and frm other side udhav thackrey said..we not againt any movie or srk..actually srk came in  my painting exhibition many times..check the history back do we ever attack him ?

But our gov especially from delhi... they do not want to loose this issue..they just played game & politics behind this...and used srk against shiv sena...and when srk saw congress backing him this bollywood joker  start jumping more..makeing comment like my father was freedom fighter..my daughter crying..blah blah
oh yeah srk urs father..wat was his name ?
many ppl standin front of  freedom fighter leaders so wat new in this !

Yours daughter oh..she upset..really then wat about those small daughters/sons who got killed in many terrorist attack...did he forgot the front page in times ,year 2008 delhi blast, a liitle girl crying in front of his father body with blood everywhere... srk woh bhi kiski little daughter thi na ?
In this he never sopke or write in his third class tweeter...His tweets seems like some movie dialogues. Well SRK now Welcome to the real world.

In Short if he loves india why he creating these controvercies .To test majority ppls unity or divide them so pakisatan can get a lead when to attack.We need and should bee people like Chankaya and Vidur to make majority too  understand the moves of enemy/polticals plans.

The problem with this  SRK is that he is thinking himself as larger than life person. Remember his arrogant remarks about Mr. Sunil Gavasker during last IPL......... USA airport fisco where he said because i am khan therefore US airport authority did this...idiot ........ and now this. He is making fool of everybody to keep his name always in the news.

OK so if SRK's dad was not a famous freedom fighter then he doesn't mean anything for this country...........by saying this you just now insulted all those freedom fighters who gave up their life for this country and no body knows them ......and u have insulted all the soldiers who are fighting wars at the borders....and no one knows them..........u don't have to like SRK but u cannot demean the sacrifices of the unknown freedom fighters...

truemate

Groupbie

truemate

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

MORAL OF the story..actually its war of Thackrey and Gandhi (in delhi) .... thatz it.. and srk also little bit as now days he opens mouth too much which he shouldn't .... srk  said..thackrey is seniour person even he says anything to me its ok..i respect him..and frm other side udhav thackrey said..we not againt any movie or srk..actually srk came in  my painting exhibition many times..check the history back do we ever attack him ?

But our gov especially from delhi... they do not want to loose this issue..they just played game & politics behind this...and used srk against shiv sena...and when srk saw congress backing him this bollywood joker  start jumping more..makeing comment like my father was freedom fighter..my daughter crying..blah blah
oh yeah srk urs father..wat was his name ?
many ppl standin front of  freedom fighter leaders so wat new in this !

Yours daughter oh..she upset..really then wat about those small daughters/sons who got killed in many terrorist attack...did he forgot the front page in times ,year 2008 delhi blast, a liitle girl crying in front of his father body with blood everywhere... srk woh bhi kiski little daughter thi na ?
In this he never sopke or write in his third class tweeter...His tweets seems like some movie dialogues. Well SRK now Welcome to the real world.

In Short if he loves india why he creating these controvercies .To test majority ppls unity or divide them so pakisatan can get a lead when to attack.We need and should bee people like Chankaya and Vidur to make majority too  understand the moves of enemy/polticals plans.

The problem with this  SRK is that he is thinking himself as larger than life person. Remember his arrogant remarks about Mr. Sunil Gavasker during last IPL......... USA airport fisco where he said because i am khan therefore US airport authority did this...idiot ........ and now this. He is making fool of everybody to keep his name always in the news.

OK so if SRK's dad was not a famous freedom fighter then he doesn't mean anything for this country...........by saying this you just now insulted all those freedom fighters who gave up their life for this country and no body knows them ......and u have insulted all the soldiers who are fighting wars at the borders....and no one knows them..........u don't have to like SRK but u cannot demean the sacrifices of the unknown freedom fighters...

Ohh really its already got insulted by srk comment..now wat left ! our good neighbour.. my father frm that country,they r good people. etc etc blah blah srk....srk even did not visit those shaheed soldiers or peoples houses...he lives in mumbai only or some were else !.. physically here mentally where !

may be by this publicity..his mov will break 3 Idiots record...well plan srk well plan..

Edited by truemate - 12 February 2010 at 9:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
like I said u don't have to like SRK but please spare the unknown freedom fighters.....I am saying this because my grandpa was also an unknown freedom fighter...

and BTW SRKs freedom fighter dad's name was Mr. KHAN..

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

its already said in third para above in first reply...
specially read which are in bold letters

nah.  Despite my disliking for Gandhi clan brand politics, I try my best to stay away from propaganda.  The articles you posted read like one so I skipped over them.  I commented on the thread title onlyLOL

Seriously, sometimes these things make me feel as if I am in revolutionary Russia or China bombarded with propaganda. Oh the world is evil. This is evil that is evil. Supporting that is not good for you. Let us show why they are evil. Come join us. We are not like others. We will keep out all the evil foreigners. We will destroy all evil people and forces that are bad for you. We will take care of you, we will save you. You either remain a part of evil or join us.

truemate

Groupbie

truemate

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

like I said u don't have to like SRK

i was really not against him... but after his comment just make me angry..just for some publicty for his movie how down these bollywood stars goes..they already down...srk like peoples dance in underworld don like dawood party..shame...

but please spare the unknown freedom fighters.....I am saying this because my grandpa was also an unknown freedom fighter...
i also have this question to srk... please do not insult to those life who lost/given their life in terrorist attack or by fighting them.....by urs stupid crap comments...

my grandpa was also an unknown freedom fighter..
urs grandpa was unknown freedom fighter.... ok i salute him :)

and BTW SRKs freedom fighter dad's name was Mr. KHAN..
hahahhahaha LOL .. offcourse he will b khan only

Edited by truemate - 12 February 2010 at 10:08am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top