Pratigya

Idea to torture the Saxena family..

yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
As Tunna and Chandu are on duty in front of Saxena House,they can irritate Saxena Family members in several ways..

They just have to bribe a Traffic COP and he will do his job..

Scene 1..

If Prof. Saxena goes out on his scooter  and Tunna steals his helmet,then his hired Traffic COP will punish Prof. Saxena..by saying ,"Scooter hai,par helmet nahi hai..raseed banegi.."

Scene 2..

Adarsh came out from his workplace and discovers that his motor cycle is vanished ( Of course by Chandu) ,he will take a walk towards Saxena House holding his helmet in his hand..again the COP will come to Adarsh's way by saying ,"Helmet hai,par bike nahi hai..raseed banegi.."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasmeeneee thumbnail
OMG Ananya we missed u and ur interesting posts .... this one was really funny 🤣 .... poor saxenas they r already in tension bcz of Krishna and his family ab bechare police ka chalaan be 🤣 .... u r so unfair to the whole family 🤣
yakkudimag thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasmeeneee

OMG Ananya we missed u and ur interesting posts .... this one was really funny 🤣 .... poor saxenas they r already in tension bcz of Krishna and his family ab bechare police ka chalaan be 🤣 .... u r so unfair to the whole family 🤣

I am also being nasty now a days..😳

yasmeeneee thumbnail
Originally posted by: yakkudimag

<font size="3">I am also being nasty now a days..</font>😳

and y is that ???? wt a sudden change 😆 😆 😆
yakkudimag thumbnail

and y is that ???? wt a sudden change 😆 😆 😆

Kab tak Daal Chawal khaungi..kabhi toh Chilli Chicken khaane ka mann karta hai na..I am just a human being yaar..😆

yasmeeneee thumbnail
Originally posted by: yakkudimag

<font size="3">
Kab tak Daal Chawal khaungi..kabhi toh Chilli Chicken khaane ka mann karta hai na..I am just a human being yaar..😆
</font>

🤣 chalo acha hain hamari line per a hee gayee 🤣
yakkudimag thumbnail

🤣 chalo acha hain hamari line per a hee gayee 🤣

Hum line par khade nahi hote..jahan hum khade ho jaate hain..line wahin se shuru hoti hai..😉