sorry....plz read it...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sana09

Groupbie

sana09

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Sorry pratigya forum readers…..

Sana09 has not posted the forum CUNING FOX shyamji saxena…even this post is not poted by her..i am her sister…I know her password…and I posted this and that foru also…I posted it for fun….as I don't like this serial at all…sana has gone out  of station..in her I did this mischief..i apologise if that post has hurted anybody's sentiments…sorry…I have edited the post….nd yakkudimag  sana is such a huge fan of this serial …she can never think bad about this show and its characters….once again sorrrrryyyyyyyyy…

BY

AHANA ( SANA09 SISTER )

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sorry....plz read it..." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Uk_Princez

IF-Dazzler

Uk_Princez

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
she's gone out of station Confused Confused Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top