Uttaran

Enough of Tapasya's manipulations - Please stop!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Istila

Istila

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Yes we all have had enough of Tapu's control freakery and they should end this serial!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Enough of Tapasya's manipulations - Please stop!! (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyu_friend

priyu_friend

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
well i think after the vancha (vansh-ichcha) marriage ichcha will become the fav of everyone in b house and maybe she'll also become a liittle stronger with vansh's support

also waiting to see her in good dress when she comes in bundela nivas

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyu_friend

well i think after the vancha (vansh-ichcha) marriage ichcha will become the fav of everyone in b house and maybe she'll also become a liittle stronger with vansh's support

nice yaar  bundela nivas

Istila

Istila

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyu_friend

If Icha marries Vansh, do you think Tapu will allow Icha to have the respect and hapiness, as the older daughter in law, or that Tapu will allow her MIL anywhere close to Icha?

While poor Veer may decide to move out of his family home in order to save his own sanity, Tapu will no doubt take revenge and be a tumultous efforvescent destroying Icha's marriage and her mind and soul.

Also don't forget,  when Vansh finds out, too late, that Icha was his brother's fiance, he'll become suspicious to the point of envy. When Vansh realizes this a marriage only for convenience & pity, he will return to taking drugs, getting more hostile and abusive to Icha.  Regretting his own abuse to Icha, in the end Vansh may commit suicide. 

As I said before, Icha is doing no justice to her Mother, Jogi or to Veer with her decision to ignore their sincere advice, by manipulating Veer to take Tapu back into his life through creating this havoc. She has only succumbed to Tapu's and Nani's egos.

Edited by cluelass - 26 February 2010 at 6:15am

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
i dont believe it , ppl want icha to be loved as vanshs bride god help them

Istila

Istila

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

i dont believe it , ppl want icha to be loved as vanshs bride god help them

May God guide the Director who has ruined it for all! Smile

Edited by cluelass - 26 February 2010 at 5:44am

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I cant understand how Evil Tapasya can be given credit...coz this story is moving ahead with forced memory loss of  vital characters..and not her intelligence...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

Istila

Istila

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivani109

I cant understand how Evil Tapasyacan begiven credit...coz this story is moving ahead with forced memory loss of vital characters..and not her intelligence...

They want to continue on with this saga to the point of no return.

Tapasya is a hopeless case, not even worth discussing.D'oh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top