The Hunger Games fans? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 24

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
alright, I read the first page. I'll admit - the only reason I opened this was 'cos of the title. haha. I've heard of the series from a few friends, they're all reading it (and loving it. I hear alot about a Peeta/Katniss?) and I've been intrigued. The fact that you, dhruvi, and chhilt both have read it and liked it makes me want to go and find it to read.

I know what I'm doing this summer. (: I'll be back to discuss this after I've read the books.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chhilt-dhruvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Hunger Games fans? (Page 9)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
^ great. Yeah Peeta/Katniss is partly it.
For me, you'll see from the first book so I'm not really spoiling, is Gale/Katniss.

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
haha. a friend of mine is convinced Gale's evil. But then, he's rooting for Peeta/Katniss, and I'm not sure where he's reached so - yeah. haha. I'm going to look for it during the summer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged

I'll be really weird if Gale/Katniss don't end up together.. Peeta's too... I dunno... I like him but Katniss is better suited with Gale IMO.

-dhruvi

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
gahhh can't wait to discuss it with you.
I love Gale, I'm positive he's a good guy, the BEST.
But then again, I'm baised, LMAO.

Peeta is a GREAT guy, don't get me wrong. But like you said, he's just not for Katniss, but at the same time he is. IMO Gale is  the one she is meant to end up with.

chhilt

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I was caught up in the movie cast once again, & I repicked some other choices:

My Peeta:

My Gale:

Since Gale and her are described sorta indentical, she is my new Katniss: 

Jess.

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
^^ Great choices! Especially Peeta.... he looks almost like I imagined him :) Who are these people by the way? :P

Edited by chhilt - 29 July 2010 at 10:25pm

-dhruvi

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
WILLIAM MOSELEY! or however you spell his last name. Gah. I adore him. *squee* he was exactly how I imagined Peter in Chronicles of Narnia. (: (I'm a Narnia freak too btw. haha. nevermind that it's supposedly a kids' series.)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chhilt-dhruvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Book Talk Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.