Page 2 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 3 Page 24

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Okay serious I found another twin on IF.
That's exactly me, the underrated characters, couples!
They deff speak more volumes (interest wise) & I'm very imaginitive so I can place them in any situation unlike the main ones.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Hunger Games fans? (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
^^ Haha... hello twinnie :P I already have two twins on I-F.... but hey, the more the merrier :P I loved Rue too.... and the other guy from Rue's district.... I forgot his name :S

The reason why I like underrated characters is because it's interesting when you try to decipher their thoughts and actions.... it's like they're a mystery that you're trying to solve.... :)

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
^ exactly , & yes D11, woot woot.
Also Cinna!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
^^ Yeah! What was your favourite part? Mine was the one where Katniss' sponsor sent her the cream for the burns.... I felt so happy then :P

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
& Haymitch is so funny, I love him.
Have you read both already, I don't want to say something and spoil it for you (:

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
No I still have to finish the second one... I'll put all my other books on hold and read that first, I promise ;)

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Okay good (:

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
^^ So..... what was your favourite part?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Book Talk Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.