Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL, why do you think GU is too old to play Gale? How old is he?
-dhruvi thumbnail

Okay nevermind he's only 25. I thought he was like 29 now! Adam the one I picked is 22.

chhilt thumbnail
^^ Ah okay :P I just realized that I only know who Gaspard is from you haha :P Has he done any good movies?
Edited by chhilt - 13 years ago
-dhruvi thumbnail
I'm quiet ashamed to say this, but I only know him because of my Twilight obsessed days long long long ago. He was my perfect verision of Edward. That too, because I saw him on others perfect cast. I've never seen any of his works, so I don't know.
chhilt thumbnail
^^ LOL, you used to be Twilight obsessed? :P Seems hard to believe haha :P
-dhruvi thumbnail
Yeah like back in 07 which is why I said long ago, lol. I would say I was one of the orginal obsessors, and back then when Twilight obsession begun everywhere I was proud of that. Then it got annoying all the fangirling and stuff. Plus, I was years older now. I reread and I looked at it like WTF? What did I find so appealing here? There is million better literature out there.

I'm so glad you find it hard to believe, it's a relief. I don't want anything to do what that series anymore.
chhilt thumbnail
^^ Ah well that was a long time ago :P Seriously, the obsessive fangirling over anything puts me off :S That's why I love Vampire Diaries... there's tons of fangirling but it's not at all obsessive :D
-dhruvi thumbnail
Yeah. & same here. (:
I think the only difference we had was Jate/Skate thing.
chhilt thumbnail
^^ Haha I think so too... :P And also that until we see more of Bamon in the show, I'm sticking with Damon/Elena haha :P
-dhruvi thumbnail
Really? *shocked* You;ll be cheering for DE for like 4+ seasons