Book Talk

The Hunger Games fans? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 24

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Ooh I loved the Narnia film too :) I've read all of the books in the series ;)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Hunger Games fans? (Page 10)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I've read them like, so many times. I'm still obsessed with it. can't wait for the next film! though I hate the Susan/Caspian pairing they hinted at in the second movie. Erm, no. just - it's spawned a following, but ew! Haha. I shall stop ranting here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chhilt

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Peeta: William Moseley (Peter from CoN)
Gale: Adam Gregory  (Ty from 90210)
Katniss: Kaya Scodelario (Effy from Skins)

^ but I also like the idea of Lucy Hale, if she can pull off being more than pretty.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chhiltAnhdara13

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

Peeta: William Moseley (Peter from CoN)
Gale: Adam Gregory  (Ty from 90210)
Katniss: Kaya Scodelario (Effy from Skins)

^ but I also like the idea of Lucy Hale, if she can pull off being more than pretty.
I thought you liked emily browning as katniss.. changed your mind

I liked kaya scodelario from the first time i read THG. I just can't emily browning anymore.
if lucy hale is chosen as katniss then they will make her look the part. so she won't have any makeup on. but she is a great actress I'm sure she can pull of katniss.

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I do love EB and it would be awesome to see her as Katniss.
But I really got into the idea of KS being Katniss, plus they have the K factor.
And yes the short time Privileged was on I adore Luc.

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Katniss

Malese Jow
http://images.buddytv.com/articles/unfabulous/images/malese-jow-1.jpg

Lucy Hale
http://www.daemonstv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/lucy_hale3.jpg

Peeta

Sterling Knight
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10500000/StarStruck-stills-promos-sterling-knight-10533224-1707-2560.jpg

William Moseley

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1600000/William-Moseley-william-moseley-1660164-303-399.jpg

Gale

I can't decide who should play Gale... maybe an unknown would work better... I don't remember which site it was but some people were saying that Taylor Lautner ought to play Gale... no... that would be... just no.

From the options I put above my favorites are Malese and William... because in my opinion they match the descriptions given in the books fairly well :) Plus, they're good actors ;)

Edited by chhilt - 30 September 2010 at 7:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
So I was just re-reading a few bits of Catching Fire... and I realized how sad I'll be if any of the three MCs are killed off :( Dunno why but I think Peeta's going to die... hope not!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Will & Lucy are on my list too.
& I know I'll cry if a MC dies, most people think it'll be Katniss or Gale.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Book Talk Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.