Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well it was actually three words, and I don't know if this really happened because I never bothered to check(I didn't want to ruin the book if it wasn't true)
highlight this sentence: Gale killed Prim.
that basically killed the book for me..even before I started reading it. ): 
and the thing was, this comment was posted under one of the videos that was to do with only the first book.

oh god, I was so pissed that day..that day on, I've been avoiding all YT videos that are related to THG. 😆 
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that happened with me too! Only it was a different spoiler. And it was on ONTD. I hadn't even finished Catching Fire then. Was so pissed. >.<
-dhruvi thumbnail

Ugh that sucks. I got spoiled on that too. I knew [blank] died but not how or why. It sucked and I was depressed and then I read and I was like arghhh so pissed.

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whoa, am I the only one who didn't get spoiled on that? I feel extremely fortunate xD It sucks for the rest of you though...
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ yeah I told you remember when we were first squeeling lol. It did suck but on the bright side I cheerished [blank's] every moment.
-dhruvi thumbnail
Lol is it? I mean its only cuz I knew how it would end on that person's behalf. But eh thanks lol
chhilt thumbnail
^^ It is :P On a side note, that's Jared in your icon, right?
-dhruvi thumbnail
I'll take your word for it ;D
And yes, yes it was. Now its changed today haha lol.
chhilt thumbnail
^^ I can see that :P I like your Ruby sig by the way :P Katie looks real creepy haha :P
-dhruvi thumbnail
Katie was awesome thank you. Don't make fun but I am so into Ruby/Dean these days - in a AU setting. In the show I'm all Dean/Jo.