Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
^^ Aha... mind if I use Dimples and Freckles on a siggy? :P LOL, I just loved that, haha :P
chhilt thumbnail
^^ Yay! :P So anyway.., getting back to the topic.... what do you think will happen in the third book? I personally think Katniss is going to die... dunno why :(
-dhruvi thumbnail
Really? No, if anyone is dying its Peeta or Gale.
If Katniss dies IDK what I'll do.

What about Madge?
Do you think if everyone is alive, she'll end up with Peeta or Gale?
& who do you think she'll end up with if she lives?
chhilt thumbnail
^^ Well... I still think Katniss is going to die.... but if she doesn't then I'm rooting for Katniss/Gale and Peeta/Madge...

What about you?

-dhruvi thumbnail
Kat/Gale = 1st choice
Kat/Peeta & Gale/Madge  = 2nd choice
chhilt thumbnail
^^ Gale/Madge? Hmmm.... I think Katniss is gonna die and either Peeta or Gale will end up with Madge and the other will surivive in solitude for the rest of eternity.
innocentdevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My teacher mentioned the book and she recommended it. I was supposed to read it, but i don't know what happened :P

I think there were supposed to be two people fighting and the one who survived lived or something? I've heard a lot of praises. I might read it sometime. :D

Edited by innocentdevil. - 14 years ago
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ deff should.

If someone is willing to live in solitude is Peeta.
 Both love Kat, but I see Peeta more scarifical than Gale.
Doesn't ness mean Gale doesn't love her as much, it just they have a diff type of relationship. So b/c of that I see more Gale/Madge; plus of course when him & Kat went to give strawberries to them, she talked to him, and when Kat back she was suprised to see Madge caring for Gale when he got whipped. So... yeah. We don't have any Peeta/Madge moments.
chhilt thumbnail
^^ I agree.... Gale/Madge might be pretty good... but Katniss/Gale is still my first choice :P
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I love the hunger games,  I loved it definitley fast paced and intense. I'm reading catching fire right now, suzanne collins said the third one is titled mockingjay.