The Hunger Games fans?

-dhruvi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
**Before I start off, if you haven't read the first two books I'm warning you now this post will have spoilers to backup my view. Don't worry I putting spoiler tags and changing the spoilers into a white font, so read them if you wish, just highlight you know?

First of all I really enjoyed these books. The first book was good but I didn't fall in love with it or the characters, they had potential to me & I wanted to read the second to see if I could love them. I am so glad I made that choice because in the second book my love for the book, the plot, the characters grew. I really enjoyed the books and really can't wait for the final one.

Here are the books if you wish to know more about them, deff one of the best series I've read, and I reccommend you give them a try.

Back to the books, I really loved the storyline, it was diff to me bcz I haven't read anything like it and it was refreshing, the language was good, the writting was good. And I didn't expect to fall in love with the characters like I did (not obsessesive like Twifans with Twicharacters, I just simply adore the ones in this book not obsessive at all)

And speaking of love I have  question for those who have read the book(s).

{SPOILER} I think Peeta is so sweet and caring and is such a gentleman to Katniss. But at the same time there is something with Gale, I absolutely love ever since the first book. Even with little interactions I loved these two the most while reading HG. Then reading CF I got more confused as I saw more to Peeta's love. But in the end I think Gale-Katniss are just meant to be. Who do you think Katniss will end up with? Who do you want her to end up with? {SPOILERS}

What do think will happen in the last book? I am so anxious! I want the book now!!!

{Catching Fire SPOILERS} I don't know why but I have a feeling Katniss and Gale's family is in District 13. What'd you think? I really hope Peeta and Cinna are okay. And man what a shocker that ending was I never saw it coming, did you? I thought this book was brillant and is my fave so far! {SPOILERS} 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
well the title is pretty unusual..but the books seem intresting, hopefully i can catch it soon..
-dhruvi thumbnail
you should, i think they are amazing!
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ I've read the first one.... it was amazing.... kinda depressing in some parts but it was a really different storyline and was written very very well :) I've started Catching Fire and I like it so far.... will post once I finish it :)
-dhruvi thumbnail
Yay, someone to talk about HG with, sweeeet :D
Who do you like more so far, Peeta or Gale?
chhilt thumbnail
^^ It's hard to say.. Peeta is sweet but something about Gale is intriguing.... he's a character with a lot of potential.... I'm going to go with Gale on this one :)
-dhruvi thumbnail
Yes Gale FTW, my thought exactly! :D
chhilt thumbnail
^^ Yay! :P I dunno why but I like the underrated characters in a story more.... they're usually the most interesting ones :)
-dhruvi thumbnail
Okay serious I found another twin on IF.
That's exactly me, the underrated characters, couples!
They deff speak more volumes (interest wise) & I'm very imaginitive so I can place them in any situation unlike the main ones.
chhilt thumbnail
^^ Haha... hello twinnie :P I already have two twins on I-F.... but hey, the more the merrier :P I loved Rue too.... and the other guy from Rue's district.... I forgot his name :S

The reason why I like underrated characters is because it's interesting when you try to decipher their thoughts and actions.... it's like they're a mystery that you're trying to solve.... :)