Page 1 of 75

Page 1
Page   of 75
Page 2 Page 75

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone. Here is my much awaited FF .You may find it much exaggerated but I think everything is fair in Love war and FF.

The story starts from where today ended. Santu thinking about what her inner sense said. Sh e is determined and decisive and gets up.

PART 1

The next morning we see a beautiful Santu in a yellow salwar suit with red border and a red dupatta, near the khodiyar maa's well. She is wearing small red studs and a thin chain around her neck with a red pendant along with her precious mangalsutra. She throws a coin into the well and wishes that all her efforts to make her ghar a mandir again.

We see her entering the Mahiyavanshi gate and straight away she go to the mandir and take mata's blessings and without wasting her time storm into the mansion and calls for Champakali. Everyone is stunned hear Santu voice again and all  come to the hall except Birwa who is at the factory and of course no DM. Khemi is fuming and starts shouting at Santu as how dare she enter the house again and she has no relations to the mebers here anymore  and blah blah blah. Santu raise her hand to stop Khemi in paka DM style and says, mind your words and don't forget that am your saas and behave preopewrly with your saas and she will not tolerate any more insults and ask her to stop calling her Santu but to call her saasu maa. Khemi is red in anger and tries to drag Santu out.

PART 2

But instead Santu pushes Khemi and says she is the maalkin of this house and no one can ask her to leave it. Moti says she has no rights here as even naanka has cut all rlations with her. Santu says no maalik has not divorced me as yet and I have eery rights here rather I have more rights than anyone else here. All are confused of what she is saying.

Santu continues though ,maalik has divided his property in equally between you all but he has given HER the power to control them that means the Power of Attorney is in her name and she has all the power to control the property and the business and no one can question her. Moti, Khemi and all are speechless. The lawyer enters the mansion and says whatever Mrs. Mahiyavanshi has said is rue and he shows the copy of the POA and says no one can ask her to leave and she is the real maalkin of this property.

PART 3

Santu smiles victorious and go to Khemi and ask for the keys and Khemi reluctantly hands over the keys to Santu. Baa and Babuji are confused and doesn't look happy. Santu goes to baa to take her blessings but Baa doesn't bless her and Babuji does the same. Santu is hurt but she thinks baa you will accept your daughter soon and will be proud of her. She then turns to Champakali and ask to get someone and remove the LOC on the floor as soon as possible as she doesn't want to see any dirt or stain in her home.

PART 4

Moti just stares as the LOC is being removed and couldn't utter a word. Khemi doesn't know how to react and Maulik has gone dumb. Hiten is shocked and Toral is counting the stars. The only person who felt happy was Suraj. He thinks though he doesn't remember his mother's face but he has never believed his mother could do such thing and he always remembered her secretly and had prayed for her. Santu looks lovingly at Suraj and he smiles back at her. Santu goes up the stairs and go to her, their, room and stop in front o the door. Stills on her face.

Hope you all will enjoy it and please ignore any mistakes madeBig smile

Epi #18http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1338187&PID=28644204&#28644204

Edited by ammoos - 06 April 2010 at 5:19pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraSri_NidhisanrajloverhamsghAyushi_01Khalrikasoni-zeeaparakshitijs000vrsharma-SilverFlames-rpmenonanna44fuzzyfaceleena04Mallika113pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!Bandini bani Sherni!! FINAL PARTS pg 69 & 72" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Wow Uma.. That is brilliant.. I can't wait to read the next part and love the new look Santu has apted for.. Nice one.. Loved the first epi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44vrsharmaammoos

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sanju.. Hope its good..this idea struck me and I didnt waste much time to put it in otherwise I might forget what I thought..I have a very short memory you see

anna44vrsharma-SilverFlames-

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Its not good..Its brill..and yeah i tend to keep a notepad with mee to as i have the memory span of a goldfish..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloveranna44vrsharmaammoos

svmi

svmi

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Thanks Sanju.. Hope its good..this idea struck me and I didnt waste much time to put it in otherwise I might forget what I thought..I have a very short memory you see

would have loved to see this. thank you

anna44vrsharmaammoos

Shanoo-Jani

Shanoo-Jani

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Oye Hoye
Maza Agaya bashaoo
keep it up
phir kya hua..?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloveranna44

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
That waz great uma....Amazinggggg !!!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlover

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Amazing Uma,

I can picture this like a reel scene BRAVO..

I am dancing with joy to see strong headed santu....airhead aur moti ki toh band bajgayee...Clap

Waiting for the next episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vrsharma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top