Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Poor Nakku

Premkidiwaani IF-Dazzler
Premkidiwaani
Premkidiwaani

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
i just watched yesterday's episode.....I felt bad for nakku...when her mom tells her that she can't get married to dutta...a rich guy will never marry a low status poor girl...supriya will sit next to dutta and order nakku to clean the dishes fast, etc....I almost cried seeing nakku's state....Her mom was trying to show her the reality but whatever she said hurt nakku a lot. My full sympathy is with nakku and i request dutta to keep her happy all the time....My God bless the couple and keep the 3idiots away from the lovely couple....

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Babi was blunt but she was right. a beautiful poor girl is the victim of the a poor man and a plaything of a rich man. What is the guarantee that datta will not use and throw her? datta is way out of their league. but then on the flip side isnt babi ever planning to get her daughter married atleast to a guy who is in their league. what are naku's chances with this look?
but my heart went out to naku today...she so badly wanted the letter to be addressed to her. as someone said this is like torturing her. she was treating the letter as the most precious thing she has ever laid her hands. if atleast she had known that the letter wasnt really written by datta...

Edited by kshreya2002 - 11 February 2010 at 8:57pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top