Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

albatros

albatros

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I really wish something romantic between Arhaan and Pratigya on Feb 14th..Valentine's day. May be there marriage gets fixed and pratigya goes out with him for cofee.. what do you think, they should do?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmeeneee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentine celebration for Arhaan" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
MARRY DIRECTLY!Tongue

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by albatros

I really wish something romantic between Arhaan and Pratigya on Feb 14th..Valentine's day. May be there marriage gets fixed and pratigya goes out with him for cofee.. what do you think, they should do?

OMG tumhare mu main ghee shakar if this happened .... both for outing wow .... yaar i wish they go somewhere and we get the chance to see more Kriya scenes it has been long that we ve seen them together .... ye i hope he do something on 14th feb

hay do u guys remember in the early epsiodes when Angad came to Krishna to Kidnap Pratigya he tell him, "hum tumhare liye wo kya kehte hain ... arey pare like nahin ho ... kya kehte hain hain haan belantine, belantina mana denge tuhar" LOL tu ab apne liye belentine bana le ga LOL

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

OMG tumhare mu main ghee shakar if this happened .... both for outing wow .... yaar i wish they go somewhere and we get the chance to see more Kriya scenes it has been long that we ve seen them together .... ye i hope he do something on 14th feb

hay do u guys remember in the early epsiodes when Angad came to Krishna to Kidnap Pratigya he tell him, "hum tumhare liye wo kya kehte hain ... arey pare like nahin ho ... kya kehte hain hain haan belantine, belantina mana denge tuhar" LOL tu ab apne liye belentine bana le ga LOL

ROFL

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

OMG i remembered that when i was reading the topic
Balentine balentineLOLLOLLOL he's so funny

He's gonna say to Pratigya
"Pratigya Ji I Lub you, tum mera Balentine banogi?"
Shes gonna say it's i love you and valentine not balentineLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAlikasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
i thnk this cud be a superb dialogue for krishna for his valentine pratigya
pratigya ji hum apse sirif yea kahna chahte hain.....(just then tunna and chandu interrupts"bhaiya apse ye kehna....."krishna makes them shut up)
ka be chup reh........ to pratigya ji hum sirif yea kehna chahte hain ki hum apse bohuuuuttttt piyyyyyyaaaaaaaar karte hain aur ka aap hamari balentine banogi? aap agar hamare saath chalengi to duniya humse jalenge aur apse bi...o kiya kehte hai angrezi mein? i lob u pratigya ji.................LOL

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
nobody liked my post

ReginaAli

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

nobody liked my post
LOL
u r ryt .. i dnt like it .. infact i LUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEDDDD ur post! ClapClapsweety miami! .... gr888 thought aur kya bana daala... valentine ka balentine (krishna ke language mein)!!!LOLLOLLOL
arhaan rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

mima190587

Post Reply New Post

Go to top