Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
abbb tu shaadi then suhaag raat and then baache ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "maan gaye Takur Saajan singh (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

omg, I'm watching the whole scene again n again when Krishna comes calling out his family and all are like, what's the matter and he says that he'll die for his love n all... what a performance Arhaan Clap

ya right i loved his performance in tonights epi .... he is getting better with each epi .... no one can say that its his first show ... keep going Arhaan Clap

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

lol..LOL..n i loved dat scene when sajjan singh said...acha mere baap maan li tumhri baatLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmeeneee

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

omg, I'm watching the whole scene again n again when Krishna comes calling out his family and all are like, what's the matter and he says that he'll die for his love n all... what a performance Arhaan Clap

ya right i loved his performance in tonights epi .... he is getting better with each epi .... no one can say that its his first show ... keep going Arhaan Clap

did u c what he was wearing in his right hand (not the watch LOL ), I have that as a necklace and I wear it sometimes Embarrassed
it's a rudraksh ki mala, for those who don't know Smile

yasmeeneee

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged

did u c what he was wearing in his right hand (not the watch LOL ), I have that as a necklace and I wear it sometimes Embarrassed
it's a rudraksh ki mala, for those who don't know Smile

yaa...Its rudraksha mala.Smile...waise bhi ab wo sanyasi ban chuka hai...pratigya k pyar meLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmeeneee_dkmystery_

spectacular

Groupbie

spectacular

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
jo bat krishna kahen or wo honajay namumkin krishna is the best bt his father  acceptd because of krishna maybe he has a plan to make him seprate from pratigya anyways at least he made them accept hope pratigya and his family shd accept him too

yasmeeneee

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani_4u

<font size="2"><font color="#ff00ff">lol..LOL..n i loved dat scene when sajjan singh said...acha mere baap maan li tumhri baatLOL</font></font>

ROFL ya right sajjan singh to mana na itna asaan nahin hain but KRISHNA did it .... lubbb him Clap

misha24

misha24

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
lol..LOL..n i loved dat scene when sajjan singh said...acha mere baap maan li tumhri baatLOL[/QUOTE]

I also like dis dialogue of sajjan singh.  You know like all scenes between krish and sajjan singh, ek ziddi toh dusra usse se bhi ziddiLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top