Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shootingstars

Groupbie

shootingstars

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

yeahh, today was so funny! you know sethji was so funny too! esp the way he was talking about the love letter and how the dude used to copy it! i could imagine like my little cousins saying that kind of thing (not in hindi tho..)! except that bit was obviously a tad sad as well due to nakusha..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2day's episode was toooo funny (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by crazy_bholi

after 2days epi i luv baji even more...........dutta was not comfi tht boxing thing........he looks good with his gun............i was just wondering who will be his first luv.........i am sure someone will be brought between them for sure...........but i luv this show Tongue

yes, the scene when Dutta, jokingly, placed his gun on Baji's head... he looked so sweet n when Baji said tht he is ready to die for him n Dutta smiled I know... love their 'jodi' LOL

this jodi must get a name too...how abt 'daji'. LOL
the gun part was really sweet...datta simply couldnt kill baji's enthu to see datta's romance. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by santu2009

i think also same ......vo konsi ladki thi jis ne dutta se love kiya tha..

baji to pyar ke baare me kuch nahi aata ....sirf Aankho se baat karna aata he. or gun seLOL

i want to know woh kaunsi ladki thi jisne datta to choda. anyways i'll worry abt her later. pehle let datta fall for naku. btw i feel baji is mistaken. datta will defo have a romantic bone...i mean if he still hasnt forgotten his first love after many years the guy must be romantic.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstars

yeahh, today was so funny! you know sethji was so funny too! esp the way he was talking about the love letter and how the dude used to copy it! i could imagine like my little cousins saying that kind of thing (not in hindi tho..)! except that bit was obviously a tad sad as well due to nakusha..

yeah...the sethji-naku scene was too cute.

belissima

belissima

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by shootingstars

yeah...the sethji-naku scene was too cute.

Absolutely agree LOL

desigrl414

Goldie

desigrl414

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by santu2009

i think also same ......vo konsi ladki thi jis ne dutta se love kiya tha..

baji to pyar ke baare me kuch nahi aata ....sirf Aankho se baat karna aata he. or gun seLOL

i want to know woh kaunsi ladki thi jisne datta to choda. anyways i'll worry abt her later. pehle let datta fall for naku. btw i feel baji is mistaken. datta will defo have a romantic bone...i mean if he still hasnt forgotten his first love after many years the guy must be romantic.

i was going to say the same thing. I think Datta does have the romantic in him, he just needs the right person for it to come out. And that of course is going to be Naku. Embarrassed it doesn't matter what kind of personality someone has, when they love someone the romantic comes out automatically. Each person has their own way, but Datta hasn't shown any yet.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
yeah and he better not marry supriya as we will then never seen the romantic in him come out...whatever he does would have the attitude 'aai says its my duty so im doing it'. i really hope he does fall in love with naku(ugly/beautiful) and proposes to her. want to see how this man of few words proposes.
btw in yesterday's epi datta was being extremely polite and refined when he addressed naku. but in today's episode he was speaking quiet a lot of slang...baji style. i wonder if that was a blooper or baji's effect on datta. LOL

Edited by kshreya2002 - 11 February 2010 at 11:26pm

desigrl414

Goldie

desigrl414

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

yeah and he better not marry supriya as we will then never seen the romantic in him come out...whatever he does would have the attitude 'aai says its my duty so im doing it'. i really hope he does fall in love with naku(ugly/beautiful) and proposes to her. want to see how this man of few words proposes.
btw in yesterday's epi datta was being extremely polite and refined when he addressed naku. but in today's episode he was speaking quiet a lot of slang...baji style. i wonder if that was a blooper or baji's effect on datta. LOL

or maybe he's just like that with naku...lol...haven't really heard him talk much though. i think that's whats so interesting about his character, he's a mystery!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top