Laagi Tujhse Lagan

2day's episode was toooo funny

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
you've gt 2 watch 2day's episode da scene wid bajirao and dutta tooo gud plus dutta was looking 2 hot 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I missed the first part ....!
Cant w8 to see it ....!
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh yes, the manner in which baji was trying to write the letter was hilarious... and it is pretty obvious that Supriya is not at all comfortable in there...
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
after 2days epi i luv baji even more...........dutta was not comfi tht boxing thing........he looks good with his gun............i was just wondering who will be his first luv.........i am sure someone will be brought between them for sure...........but i luv this show 😛
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

after 2days epi i luv baji even more...........dutta was not comfi tht boxing thing........he looks good with his gun............i was just wondering who will be his first luv.........i am sure someone will be brought between them for sure...........but i luv this show 😛

yes, the scene when Dutta, jokingly, placed his gun on Baji's head... he looked so sweet n when Baji said tht he is ready to die for him n Dutta smiled I know... love their 'jodi' 😆
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

I missed the first part ....!
Cant w8 to see it ....!

quickly watch it episode was tooooo gud especially baji trying 2 work out if dutta wrote da love letter himself wat wud he write but if he did da poor girl will get scared nt be impressed 😆Edited by shabaza786 - 14 years ago
Pari_Angle thumbnail
i think also same ......vo konsi ladki thi jis ne dutta se love kiya tha..

baji to pyar ke baare me kuch nahi aata ....sirf Aankho se baat karna aata he. or gun se😆
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shabaza786

quickly watch it episode was tooooo gud especially baji trying 2 work out if dutta wrote da love letter himself wat wud he write but if he did da poor girl will get scared nt be impressed 😆

Just saw it ....
baaji waz just too funny ...but luved his act ...!
they both make a gr8 jodi ..!
Dutta waz luking so cute ...!
😍
shootingstars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yeahh, today was so funny! you know sethji was so funny too! esp the way he was talking about the love letter and how the dude used to copy it! i could imagine like my little cousins saying that kind of thing (not in hindi tho..)! except that bit was obviously a tad sad as well due to nakusha..

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dkmystery

yes, the scene when Dutta, jokingly, placed his gun on Baji's head... he looked so sweet n when Baji said tht he is ready to die for him n Dutta smiled I know... love their 'jodi' 😆

this jodi must get a name too...how abt 'daji'. 😆
the gun part was really sweet...datta simply couldnt kill baji's enthu to see datta's romance. 😆