Pratigya

OMG wt a scene - Page 2

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: yasmeeneee

yaaar we better ignore them bcz wt they want is that we react badly to this and use bad words or bad language ... they visit the forum and they see there r many fans of him .... no offence to anyone but yaar its getting on my nerve   ðŸ˜¡ if they dont like him they shouldnt come to the forum SIMPLE

but, I think we should welcome the critics and make ourselves clear as to why we love Krishna... the last 2 epi of Krishna are the perfect example: where he clearly stated that he is seriously in love with Pratigya n it is not mauj masti and today when there was actually a message to all those people who still kill lovers just coz they are from different castes and such parents don't care about their kids... for them their izzat is much more imp than love between 2 people!
Even if some1 doesn't like Krishna, he/she will have to agree with what he said in these 2 episodes 
right sis? 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasmeeneee thumbnail
i agree to u, but we all r trying to convince them since long time .... i know u r right but sometime i cant bear such comments .... ok wtever u say mate i ll try to be polite to them (wt a hard job 🤣 🤣 🤣 )
dkmystery thumbnail
sahi hai, Krishna ko bhi to gussa aata hai.. tumko bhi aa sakta hai 😉
misha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

did someone post something b/w dkmystery and misha's posts 🤣

l
l
I can't understand wat you r saying, pls explain me
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misha24

l
l

she meant ninand's post...
yasmeeneee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misha24

</div>l
<div>l

i was totally ignoring that post thats y i asked that did someone post something b/w dkmystery and misha's posts, like i didnt see anything .... but them my close mate and friend Dkmystery opened my eyes on how to treat such people and their criticism 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The third part is not coming for me . It keeps saying that the video is being converted . Is there any other link . I 'd appreciate it .
dkmystery thumbnail

i was totally ignoring that post thats y i asked that did someone post something b/w dkmystery and misha's posts, like i didnt see anything .... but them my close mate and friend Dkmystery opened my eyes on how to treat such people and their criticism 😆

🤗 I really love u yar, yasmeen... u r too sweet!
yasmeeneee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

The third part is not coming for me . It keeps saying that the video is being converted . Is there any other link . I 'd appreciate it .

keep trying on youtube u might get it 😊
misha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

l
l
OKKKK OKKKK, Hey yasmeen just ignore dem, We lub krishna na, that's it, hamare liye itna bht hai