Pratigya

   

OMG wt a scene

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Joined: 20 December 2006

Posts: 1730

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged


First of all examsssss r finished yahoooooo .... so back to forum ... OMG i missed u all like hell but even in exam days i couldnt control myself and used to visit the forum but the way i used to be ... but now i am back Smile

OMG, wt a scene of Krishna he cut his hand and he is all bleeding and when his mom went near to him he said if u came near i ll cut my neck Cry .... i cant see him bleeding Cry especially for pratigya who dont understand his love and thinks he is a goon and he is doing a lot to marry her ,...... thats wt u call a TRUE LOVE like komal saod "aise milte kahaan hain jo zamane se lar jaye"

Krishna is a killer he can make us laugh he can make us cry .... he is a superb actor Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nehahaqueSun-LoveMaria_dmgPrabhkalluanu-sShivani_4u-Ms.Wildcherry-_dkmystery_..CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG wt a scene" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Joined: 27 July 2006

Posts: 16634

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee



First of all examsssss r finished yahoooooo .... so back to forum ... OMG i missed u all like hell but even in exam days i couldnt control myself and used to visit the forum but the way i used to be ... but now i am back Smile

OMG, wt a scene of Krishna he cut his hand and he is all bleeding and when his mom went near to him he said if u came near i ll cut my neck Cry .... i cant see him bleeding Cry especially for pratigya who dont understand his love and thinks he is a goon and he is doing a lot to marry her ,...... thats wt u call a TRUE LOVE like komal saod "aise milte kahaan hain jo zamane se lar jaye"

Krishna is a killer he can make us laugh he can make us cry .... he is a superb actor Clap


hey welcum bk...Smile
2days epi was rocking..Clap..wht a brilliant performance..Clap
arhaan rox.....Thumbs Up




_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008

Posts: 28601

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Yasmeen, chk out the celebrity rankings, Arhaan has jumped from No.50 to No.35! keep opening his fan page..

ninand

IF-Rockerz

ninand

Joined: 13 April 2006

Posts: 5064

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I dont understand guys! How can you think wat Krishna's doing is good and is love! Its pure unadulterated male ego, his arrogance and obstinacy borne from being brought up in a family where Males are considered far superior to females, and are crass and uncultured!
He does not understand any woman or her respect let alone Pratigya.....I shudder at the thought of poor Pratigya having Krishna for a husband and THAT horrendous family as her in-laws!!

GOD!!somenone shud come and rescue her from this mess! ;(

Again, just my opinion that I am trying to put across. I also have observed tht even the creatives and director of the show have shown Krishna as wht he is, and thank god that the shots with him arent romantic or tender.
The actor is good though, cuz even he doesnt let tenderness or weak emotion show on his face since the character Krishna thinks hes invincible and a MAN.

NO offense intended.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shalu5anu-syakkudimag

misha24

Senior Member

misha24

Joined: 06 February 2010

Posts: 411

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I really like today's episode, wen krish cut his handsCry  i was like oh noooooooooooooooooooooo pls krish don't do this, he lubs pratigya alot, he doesn't feel any pain, he only and wants pratigya Smile

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Joined: 20 December 2006

Posts: 1730

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
did someone post something b/w dkmystery and misha's posts ROFL

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008

Posts: 28601

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

I dont understand guys! How can you think wat Krishna's doing is good and is love! Its pure unadulterated male ego, his arrogance and obstinacy borne from being brought up in a family where Males are considered far superior to females, and are crass and uncultured!
He does not understand any woman or her respect let alone Pratigya.....I shudder at the thought of poor Pratigya having Krishna for a husband and THAT horrendous family as her in-laws!!

GOD!!somenone shud come and rescue her from this mess! ;(

Again, just my opinion that I am trying to put across. I also have observed tht even the creatives and director of the show have shown Krishna as wht he is, and thank god that the shots with him arent romantic or tender.
The actor is good though, cuz even he doesnt let tenderness or weak emotion show on his face since the character Krishna thinks hes invincible and a MAN.

NO offense intended.

No offense taken mate, everybody has the right to place their opinion, I hope there are no Shivsainiks here LOL

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008

Posts: 28601

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

did someone post something b/w dkmystery and misha's posts ROFL

oye hoye... aise nahi karte sis Smile Wink


Edited by dkmystery - 11 February 2010 at 11:28am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
today's temple scene - a diff krishna Debolina. 6 701 06 January 2010 at 5:00am
By minuu
restaurant scene was hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!11 Dua143 5 598 05 January 2010 at 3:41am
By ArhainAshish
why they are showing krishna in only one scene

2

hassan.raza 10 1160 21 December 2009 at 1:39pm
By asmaanixx
OMG! Wat a scene!!!

2

* Unnati * 11 2734 11 December 2009 at 3:50pm
By k2_mylove

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.