Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Nishitah512

Originally posted by sanw

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

I didnt see the episode yet but it looks like there was some shart or some reason other than love that Naitik came to get her....but theimportant thing is that HE CAME & now they will be in front of each other and all problems will be solved...I'm happy @ this outcome...

Naksh were hardly there in the episode Ritu. Gayatri mata is unwell and the doc said aapki bahu to aapki seva karegi. Nandini talks to gaytri but they conveniently didnt show us the scene. The entire episode had nani, dadi, rajshri-Vish patch-up, Shaurya-Varsha romance and Vish apologising to Dj.

</div>
<div>
I saw the precap that Ayesha posted on FB...excellent start...which should have happened a week or 2back so its ok....ab aage atleast nani, dadi ko zyada jhelna nahi padega!!

</div>

<div>Now we all wanna know wht made him come 2 the Maheshwari household....

Exactly...I think Gayatri must have sent him. I think she is missing Aksh's seva Angry Angry.

Surely it can be Gayatri wanting to have her feet massaged by aksh

or even wanting aksh to serve his mom- as per the doctor's advice. how could a doc talk about their bahuShocked

Such a namuna LOL. Which doctor will be interested to know where the ghar ki bahu is? I havent come across such a doctor...jo apne kaam se zyada dusro ke ghar mein taank jhaank karna acha lagta hai   LOL

did u notice his dialogue delivery? ROFL

I didnt pay too much of attention on the doctor LOL. My focus was on Gayatri who was looking quite scary without make-up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik n Aksh together (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ritu_iluvyrkkh]

Exactly...I think Gayatri must have sent him. I think she is missing Aksh's seva Angry Angry.

or even wanting aksh to serve his mom- as per the doctor's advice. how could a doc talk about their bahuShocked

Such a namuna LOL. Which doctor will be interested to know where the ghar ki bahu is? I havent come across such a doctor...jo apne kaam se zyada dusro ke ghar mein taank jhaank karna acha lagta hai   LOL

I didnt pay too much of attention on the doctor LOL. My focus was on Gayatri who was looking quite scary without make-up.
yes, they wanted to show us that she was sick but it turned out to be horrible
& gayatri ka gussa with nandu tooConfused
did she want to tell that it was becoz of U that my son was suffering without his wife by his side?Confused
I am confused the way she was behaving with Nandu

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ritu_iluvyrkkh]

yes, they wanted to show us that she was sick but it turned out to be horrible

& gayatri ka gussa with nandu tooConfused

did she want to tell that it was becoz of U that my son was suffering without his wife by his side?Confused

I am confused the way she was behaving with Nandu

Gayatri is angry with Nandu because her munna and bhabhima are very upset. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw

assambharati

Groupbie

assambharati

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
bhukhar mein bhi dawai lene ka kya style hai?? lage raho....waise bhi inko kaun mana karta hai?? lage raho...munna ki maa!!! :-)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top