Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Naitik n Aksh together (Page 6)

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

in the precap tdy they showed both of them together..Naitik is driving & aksh is sitting next to him..

finally the precap..i hope naitik also wants to be with aksh, whether he shows it or not..and nandu didn't put any condition for marriage ke akshara should be brought back first..even if she did it, it's okay bec. aksh must be in Singhania house to clear the MU's ! its a tough job for her..always..

Naitik taking back aksh. lekin kitna sada hua chehraOuch
lag raha tha- mujhe tumse milne mein koi khushi nahiConfused. yaa- mein ghar se bahut maar kha kar aaya hoon.Wink
Good aksh's pallu falling downClap
atleast with her aada she can bring a smile on his faceBig smile

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

nani justifying herself ROFL sach toh bola hi but sach toh ye bhi tha ke naitik asked akshara to leave..uske liye toh nani was ready to give jaadu ki jhappi to naitik Dead

i liked dadi finally defending akshara...way to go dadi, therez no need to get scared of this monster !

nani not liking biscuits brought by varsha Big smile varsha doesn't know nani only likes dog biscuits ..

nani can go to any extent all the time to show that she is always rightAngry

the way she was justifying wasShocked
I thought Dadi should have been more assertive and shut up nani's bakwaas. but something better than nothing.Star

Nani likes Dog biscuits and cat's fish biscuits. ROFL. next time Varsha can try those. waise bhi nani is so choosy, she cant have better than this!

Edited by sanw - 11 February 2010 at 11:52pm
sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Vish not talking to Rajshri but Rajshri manages to get maafi...great..vish yahi understanding Naksh mein dekhna chahta hai...n rajshri gave away the secret for tht did she? maine kabhi aapka virodh nahi kiya Silly may be yaar i dun know...

I think Vish was pretty fast in giving maafi to rajshri. yet through his roothna he showed rajshri what he wanted.

I hope when naitik comes to take back askh, Vish is present there & no one else, especially naniAngry

Edited by sanw - 11 February 2010 at 11:49pm
sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

I didnt see the episode yet but it looks like there was some shart or some reason other than love that Naitik came to get her....but theimportant thing is that HE CAME & now they will be in front of each other and all problems will be solved...I'm happy @ this outcome...

Naksh were hardly there in the episode Ritu. Gayatri mata is unwell and the doc said aapki bahu to aapki seva karegi. Nandini talks to gaytri but they conveniently didnt show us the scene. The entire episode had nani, dadi, rajshri-Vish patch-up, Shaurya-Varsha romance and Vish apologising to Dj.

</div>
<div>
I saw the precap that Ayesha posted on FB...excellent start...which should have happened a week or 2back so its ok....ab aage atleast nani, dadi ko zyada jhelna nahi padega!!

Now we all wanna know wht made him come 2 the Maheshwari household....

Exactly...I think Gayatri must have sent him. I think she is missing Aksh's seva Angry Angry.
Surely it can be Gayatri wanting to have her feet massaged by aksh
or even wanting aksh to serve his mom- as per the doctor's advice. how could a doc talk about their bahuShocked
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanw

I didnt see the episode yet but it looks like there was some shart or some reason other than love that Naitik came to get her....but theimportant thing is that HE CAME & now they will be in front of each other and all problems will be solved...I'm happy @ this outcome...

Naksh were hardly there in the episode Ritu. Gayatri mata is unwell and the doc said aapki bahu to aapki seva karegi. Nandini talks to gaytri but they conveniently didnt show us the scene. The entire episode had nani, dadi, rajshri-Vish patch-up, Shaurya-Varsha romance and Vish apologising to Dj.

</div>
<div>
I saw the precap that Ayesha posted on FB...excellent start...which should have happened a week or 2back so its ok....ab aage atleast nani, dadi ko zyada jhelna nahi padega!!

</div>

<div>Now we all wanna know wht made him come 2 the Maheshwari household....

Exactly...I think Gayatri must have sent him. I think she is missing Aksh's seva Angry Angry.

or even wanting aksh to serve his mom- as per the doctor's advice. how could a doc talk about their bahuShocked

Such a namuna LOL. Which doctor will be interested to know where the ghar ki bahu is? I havent come across such a doctor...jo apne kaam se zyada dusro ke ghar mein taank jhaank karna acha lagta hai   LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw

sia.k_1 IF-Rockerz
sia.k_1
sia.k_1

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
thank u diSmile ....ya even i think ki naitik is till angry with akshi ...Angry
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanw

</div>
<div>

</div>

<div>Now we all wanna know wht made him come 2 the Maheshwari household....

Such a namuna LOL. Which doctor will be interested to know where the ghar ki bahu is? I havent come across such a doctor...jo apne kaam se zyada dusro ke ghar mein taank jhaank karna acha lagta hai   LOL

did u notice his dialogue delivery? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw

Go to top