Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

I didnt see the episode yet but it looks like there was some shart or some reason other than love that Naitik came to get her....but theimportant thing is that HE CAME & now they will be in front of each other and all problems will be solved...I'm happy @ this outcome...

Naksh were hardly there in the episode Ritu. Gayatri mata is unwell and the doc said aapki bahu to aapki seva karegi. Nandini talks to gaytri but they conveniently didnt show us the scene. The entire episode had nani, dadi, rajshri-Vish patch-up, Shaurya-Varsha romance and Vish apologising to Dj.
I saw the  precap that Ayesha posted on FB...excellent start...which should have happened a week or 2 back so its ok....ab aage atleast nani, dadi ko zyada jhelna nahi padega!!

Now we all wanna know wht made him come 2 the Maheshwari household....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik n Aksh together (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

I didnt see the episode yet but it looks like there was some shart or some reason other than love that Naitik came to get her....but theimportant thing is that HE CAME & now they will be in front of each other and all problems will be solved...I'm happy @ this outcome...

Naksh were hardly there in the episode Ritu. Gayatri mata is unwell and the doc said aapki bahu to aapki seva karegi. Nandini talks to gaytri but they conveniently didnt show us the scene. The entire episode had nani, dadi, rajshri-Vish patch-up, Shaurya-Varsha romance and Vish apologising to Dj.

</div>
<div>
I saw the precap that Ayesha posted on FB...excellent start...which should have happened a week or 2back so its ok....ab aage atleast nani, dadi ko zyada jhelna nahi padega!!

Now we all wanna know wht made him come 2 the Maheshwari household....

Exactly...I think Gayatri must have sent him. I think she is missing Aksh's seva Angry Angry.

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Gayatri is unwell..she also hormonal problems .......  ROFL
thats the rerason mummy ka munna goes to maheshwari's house to bring back akshii..

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

Gayatri is unwell..she also hormonal problems .......  ROFL
thats the rerason mummy ka munna goes to maheshwari's house to bring back akshii..
please tum dono mujhe ye mat bolo!!! everytime I hear the word Gayatri, my blood starts boiling...sadle more than when I hear the other G's name Dead

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinky35

Gayatri is unwell..she also hormonal problems ....... ROFL

</div>
<div>
please tum dono mujhe ye mat bolo!!! everytime I hear the word Gayatri, my blood starts boiling...sadle more than when I hear the other G's name Dead

oh both the Gs have given us enough torture....ek G ko toh murder hi karna hai......
but i think only coz of Gayatri's beemari Naitik wll to fetch her up....coz bahu ki zaroorat hai naa.....but chahe kuch bhi ho....after they r together, everything will be sorted out......i have great HOPE yaar.... Big smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

naitikankshaaaa

Groupbie

naitikankshaaaa

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
nani not liking biscuits brought by varsha Big smile varsha doesn't know nani only likes dog biscuits ......ROFLTOO GOOD YAR........ClapTOO GOOD

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

falling in love all over again , i dun know how it's gonna happen...everything will be the same frm the time when akshara left her sasural....so why did they torture us for 1 month with this nonsense? Daddaji will surely not talk to her..BM will be slightly better..G will be the same and Naitik also. he'll probably tell her everything on his way back home...2 min ki bhi khushi akshara ko milne nahi wali ! I'll be happier if he talks to her openly why he's still upset and ask some time frm her to forget everything..time is the best healer afterall...and in the meantime they must try to build the broken bridges...it's a tough road ahead for akshara Cry

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

falling in love all over again , i dun know how it's gonna happen...everything will be the same frm the time when akshara left her sasural....so why did they torture us for 1 month with this nonsense? Daddaji will surely not talk to her..BM will be slightly better..G will be the same and Naitik also. he'll probably tell her everything on his way back home...2 min ki bhi khushi akshara ko milne nahi wali ! I'll be happier if he talks to her openly why he's still upset and ask some time frm her to forget everything..time is the best healer afterall...and in the meantime they must try to build the broken bridges...it's a tough road ahead for akshara Cry

Naitik and Gayatri's behaviour will affect Akshara the most. If both of them at least make an effort to forget the past and accept Akshara, she has some hope in that house. Dj's behaviour will hurt Akshara but he hardly ever spoke to Akshara earlier too. It will be interesting to watch Naksh build their relationship once again....but it depends on the CVs Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top