Naitik n Aksh together (Page 4)

Richie.. IF-Rockerz
Richie..
Richie..

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Originally posted by 2112ization

Originally posted by Tafseer

2day's episode was as usual Maha bakwaas......i was just yawning n seeing it......but precap dekhkar......murde mein jaan aa gayi.......Big smile Big smile

murde mein jaan aayi ROFL
seriously after 2 months of torture, naksh scenes r back... a soothing sight 4 my eyes Day Dreaming

I am wondering how they got together. It cant be the scene where he is taking her back home...itni jaldi nahi hone wala. He may come to take her back on Mon or Tuesday.

havent seen  the episode but naitik's smile is missing..it is a compromise..what colour shirt is he wearing  Dead

Edited by pinky35 - 11 February 2010 at 10:27am
Richie.. IF-Rockerz
Richie..
Richie..

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinky35

I havent watched the episode but ........ Party

Pinky, dont watch the episode...watch the precap only Big smile Big smile

Pallu going down and they song in the background...   Day Dreaming
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged

2day's episode was as usual Maha bakwaas......i was just yawning n seeing it......but precap dekhkar......murde mein jaan aa gayi.......Big smile Big smile

seriously after 2 months of torture, naksh scenes r back... a soothing sight 4 my eyes Day Dreaming

I am wondering how they got together. It cant be the scene where he is taking her back home...itni jaldi nahi hone wala. He may come to take her back on Mon or Tuesday.

havent see not he episode but naitik's smile is missing..it is a compromise..what colour shirt is he wearing Dead

It is a compromise Pinky Cry. He hasnt realised his mistake nor has he forgiven Akshara.
ritu_iluvyrkkh IF-Rockerz
ritu_iluvyrkkh
ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I didnt see the episode yet but it looks like there was some shart or some reason other than love that Naitik came to get her....but theimportant thing is that HE CAME & now they will be in front of each other and all problems will be solved...I'm happy @ this outcome...
Richie.. IF-Rockerz
Richie..
Richie..

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged

havent see not he episode but naitik's smile is missing..it is a compromise..what colour shirt is he wearing Dead

It is a compromise Pinky Cry. He hasnt realised his mistake nor has he forgiven Akshara.

I never wanted a compromise yaar..wanted them to fall in love with each other all over again..but none the less i m happy thay are together n can talk to each other atleast we can be spared of the torture of nani..  Big smile
ritu_iluvyrkkh IF-Rockerz
ritu_iluvyrkkh
ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Pallu went down in front of Naitik or it just fell???? If it just fell then who cares!!!!
Richie.. IF-Rockerz
Richie..
Richie..

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Pallu went down in front of Naitik or it just fell???? If it just fell then who cares!!!!

thay both are in the car and pallu goes down naitik is looking at her but thay both dont even have a eye-contact looking at each other via mirrors..  Cry 

rest i dont know what made naitik do this i havent see n the episode and nishi said not to do that so u also can skip it..   Big smile
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

I didnt see the episode yet but it looks like there was some shart or some reason other than love that Naitik came to get her....but theimportant thing is that HE CAME & now they will be in front of each other and all problems will be solved...I'm happy @ this outcome...

Naksh were hardly there in the episode Ritu. Gayatri mata is unwell and the doc said aapki bahu to aapki seva karegi. Nandini talks to gaytri but they conveniently didnt show us the scene. The entire episode had nani, dadi, rajshri-Vish patch-up, Shaurya-Varsha romance and Vish apologising to Dj.

Go to top