Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2112ization

i was literally jumping after watching the precap!

im was jumping, hopping n creating hoo haa at my room....baap re...itni excitement....after that stairs scene, m jumping now..... Big smile Big smile .....ohh god, yeh kal kab ayega.....Day Dreaming 8->]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik n Aksh together (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
2day's episode was as usual Maha bakwaas......i was just yawning n seeing it......but precap dekhkar......murde mein jaan aa gayi.......Big smile Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bhartiYR_Naksh

YR_Naksh

Goldie

YR_Naksh

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Nishitah512

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Rahm

i was literally jumping after watching the precap!

Motu ke baad Chandalika? Vaise, I wanted to know what Nandini told Gayatri. Why do they edit such important scenes? Who wants to watch that nani? Angry.

Maybe Nandini told Gayatri that she's ready to marry whoever they want on the condition that Akshara is brought back?

I dont like this condition...everything is done only for the sake of their children. What about Aksh? Nobody loves her in that house Ouch Ouch

it's a completely biased and conditional love Cry Akshara doesn't deserve this but i'm sure she will make tht position one day in her sasural...it is possible but may/may not be in yrkkh...is she's strong, with naitik at least, she'll be happier...

When will this maha dhakkan realise his mistake? Ouch

after this maha bakwas even if he realizes his mitake, therez no guarantee tht he doesn't repeat it...a very sad state of affairs Cry
exactly..

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

2day's episode was as usual Maha bakwaas......i was just yawning n seeing it......but precap dekhkar......murde mein jaan aa gayi.......Big smile Big smile

murde mein jaan aayi ROFL
seriously after 2 months of torture, naksh scenes r back... a soothing sight 4 my eyes Day Dreaming

Edited by 2112ization - 11 February 2010 at 10:17am

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I havent watched the episode but ........    Party

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged

seriously after 2 months of torture, naksh scenes r back... a soothing sight 4 my eyes Day Dreaming

seriously Ayeshu, precap dekhkar i was doing jhinga-lala-hoo.....pata nahi kyun, i am very happy......naksh scene dekhne ke liye mere aankhein taras gayi thi.....i was so bekaraar..... Smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged

I am wondering how they got together. It cant be the scene where he is taking her back home...itni jaldi nahi hone wala. He may come to take her back on Mon or Tuesday.

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

I havent watched the episode but ........ Party

Pinky, dont watch the episode...watch the precap only Big smile Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top