Page 3 Page 7

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by Nishitah512

Originally posted by 2112ization

i was literally jumping after watching the precap!

Motu ke baad Chandalika? Vaise, I wanted to know what Nandini told Gayatri. Why do they edit such important scenes? Who wants to watch that nani? Angry.

Maybe Nandini told Gayatri that she's ready to marry whoever they want on the condition that Akshara is brought back?

I dont like this condition...everything is done only for the sake of their children. What about Aksh? Nobody loves her in that house Ouch Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik n Aksh together (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Motu ke baad Chandalika? Vaise, I wanted to know what Nandini told Gayatri. Why do they edit such important scenes? Who wants to watch that nani? Angry.

babes that's the whole story...ke we should not celebrate so soon...although i'm happy tht Aksh is back bec. i don't wanna watch nani at any cost..hhhhmmm baad mein bhi it's okay bec. Aksh herself will clear all the MU's ..just what i wanted..Naitik has not come bec. he realized his mistake or realized tht Aksh was not wrong.....

I said na 3 weeks back when Nandu said " i will talk to baujee" ...dekhna the secret will be that Nandu will agree to marry tht doctor and put a condition that first Naitik must bring Akshara back...she must have said the same to Gayitri and tomorrow Aksh is back ! well if it happens this way i won't be sad bec. watching Singhania's is better than watching nani ANYDAY ! yes Aksh will be heartbroken to know tht Naitik accepted her back under some pressure ..she must be wanting tht he realizes his mistake first or comes bec. he loves Aksh..but eventually everything will be fine later.... Cry aksh has to be strong...that's exactly what i didn't understand..that Vish had put a condition ke Naitik will come first..see he came first but dekhna it's not gonna do any good to Aksh....whether aksh had gone back on her own or naitik bringing her back under pressure , it's only Akshara who can set everything right and nobody else..and she can do it only when she's with Naitik...

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Maybe Nandini told Gayatri that she's ready to marry whoever they want on the condition that Akshara is brought back?

I dont like this condition...everything is done only for the sake of their children. What about Aksh? Nobody loves her in that house Ouch Ouch

it's a completely biased and conditional love Cry Akshara doesn't deserve this but i'm sure she will make tht position one day in her sasural...it is possible but may/may not be in yrkkh...is she's strong, with naitik at least, she'll be happier...

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

babes that's the whole story...ke we should not celebrate so soon...although i'm happy tht Aksh is back bec. i don't wanna watch nani at any cost..hhhhmmm baad mein bhi it's okay bec. Aksh herself will clear all the MU's ..just what i wanted..Naitik has not come bec. he realized his mistake or realized tht Aksh was not wrong.....

I said na 3 weeks back when Nandu said " i will talk to baujee" ...dekhna the secret will be that Nandu will agree to marry tht doctor and put a condition that first Naitik must bring Akshara back...she must have said the same to Gayitri and tomorrow Aksh is back ! well if it happens this way i won't be sad bec. watching Singhania's is better than watching nani ANYDAY ! yes Aksh will be heartbroken to know tht Naitik accepted her back under some pressure ..she must be wanting tht he realizes his mistake first or comes bec. he loves Aksh..but eventually everything will be fine later.... Cry aksh has to be strong...that's exactly what i didn't understand..that Vish had put a condition ke Naitik will come first..see he came first but dekhna it's not gonna do any good to Aksh....whether aksh had gone back on her own or naitik bringing her back under pressure , it's only Akshara who can set everything right and nobody else..and she can do it only when she's with Naitik...

Aksh will be heartbroken if she gets to know that Naitik has got her back only under pressure. She has to become strong...I agree. She has no friend in that zoo. She will not confide in anybody...she will not tell her parents anything. Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart.

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
happy to see the precap!!
atleast they r togethr!!

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged

it's a completely biased and conditional love Cry Akshara doesn't deserve this but i'm sure she will make tht position one day in her sasural...it is possible but may/may not be in yrkkh...is she's strong, with naitik at least, she'll be happier...

When will this maha dhakkan realise his mistake? Ouch

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged

When will this maha dhakkan realise his mistake? Ouch

after this maha bakwas even if he realizes his mitake, therez no guarantee tht he doesn't repeat it...a very sad state of affairs Cry

naveenaa

naveenaa

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I  am so  happy to see  the pre cap......but what will be  the situation behind this..... both of them were  not happy......so the problem is not solved  bet them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top