Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

IMP: Sign this petition to save BBB! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Yup....our target is at least 300 because for Praveena's petition we have 262 signatures..

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/bring-back-vaishali-thakkar-aka-praveena-bhabhi-of-baa-bahoo-aur-baby.html

.but now it's the whole show going off air!!!! so there should be at least 300-400Big smile

Edited by JayVed - 14 February 2010 at 5:47pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP: Sign this petition to save BBB! (Page 3)" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I am trying to ask all the uploaders onyou tube to include this message on their home page ...but not everyone has said yes ..

morover if I post any comments regarding this petition.. they consider it as spam  and dont publish it .. what a disappointment ... the highest watched episode of a BBB weekly episode has around 9000 hhits ..if we could just get some of them to sign ...

also i have noticed ... more people from outside India has signed then from India ..

Please keep trying  

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
The highest viewed BBB episode on Youtube with 21,000 views have the petition link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=893lvA-MxGI

The most viewed Hats Off Show episode is Khichdi with 85,220 views also have the petition link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R4TrSQu6Oo

Abroad people are more internet connected and spend time on net, but many Indians don't have that luxury.

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I have posted on facebook and orkut forum ... Orkut forum has 3000 members and facebook 700 ... if only some of them will take our petition seriously and sign up ..

When pravina died , BBB had lot more eyeballs watching then now .. so you could get there but still We are trying .. this might help us in getting a third season ... as JD himself has indicated

Also , if you go to popular serial forums ... and have in your siggy ... call to join petition we might get more hits ... just an idea

Instant Khicdi -- I tried to change my profile Pic to your baNNER ... but was not succesful .. although Avataar thing is change .. i dont know what is wrong ...

If only some of the youtube updaters could include in their video a call to join petition , it would have made more effect ...

BBBians .. when you have signed let us know in this post so that I know who to pester and who to not pester Smile

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 17 February 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Gr8 work guys keep it up...hope someone listens to us. Atleast star can shift the show to star one and start another season of BBB with a semi modern look.

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Guys the signatures crossed 300 Party  Can we send this to Hats off productions?

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top