Fan Fictions

SAJAN FF-TUM BIN JIYA JAAYE NA-chp11 updt pg 83,84 (Page 91)

Post Reply New Post

Page 91 of 92

Goldie

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAJAN FF-TUM BIN JIYA JAAYE NA-chp11 updt pg 83,84 (Page 91)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Goldie

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Confused Evil Smile Big smile LOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

SandCastle.

IF-Rockerz

SandCastle.

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
hey meenakshi,
Finally i read this full FF of yours...& so m back to comment as promised...
GOD!! i still cant blive that someone can write so beautifully...i mean u r blessed writer...I think its a GOD-GIFT to you...
the way u define human emotions & frame them in words is truly commendable...HATS OFF to you yaar...
m regretting that y i didn't read this FF before...but i guess its nver too late & btter late than nver...atleast i read it & commented before it came to its end...
the way u've handled samrat's character...just amazing...its very tough to handle a complex character like his but u did it with utmost sincerity & simplicity...TRULY MIND-BLOWING...
& then coming to gunjan...she is the SWEETEST girl ever...seriously u've kept her essence her soul in evry chapter of ur FF...can someone be sweeter than her??? No doubt that this BAFFOON as gunjan calls samrat fell for her...
& samrat is truly an angel...at 1st i sincerely thot that this FF is ruined as the way it showed samrat & i honestly din like it...i was going to discontinue reading wen my mind said that there are two sides of a coin...maybe there's a reason bhind it...& m so happy that i heard my instinct & continued reading...Embarrassed
i truly love the dialogues that u write...the sentimentel words bring tears to my eyes while the comic once r o so ROFLable...u do gr8 justice with them...i can actually feel gunjan's pain in the monologue chapter...
I really want to knw abt SAMRAT-NEETHA...whu was she? how did she die? wat connection did samrat had with her death? did she suicide coz of samrat? all this questions are rite now flooding my mind wich nly u can answer...plzzz update fast i wanna know...
& lastly i have no more words to say can just give u...Clap Star Clap Star Clap 
Star Clap Star Clap Star...hope i did not bore u with my long comments & if i did i'll rply in short from nxt time onwards...Embarrassed
do cont soon dear...i really cant wait...
& i'll b vry happy if u add me to ur PM list...i dont want to miss out on the last beautiful parts of ur FF...hope the end is happy coz my heart pinches while reading sad ends...Truly hope its a HAPPY END to SaJan love-story...((i read in previous updates wer gunji was looking at the video cam & thinking abt suhaagrat & u said u cant reveal as its a part of EPILOGUE...so i guess its a HAPPY END...Gosh! now m relived...Big smile...hope my guess is rite...))

DO UPDATE IT ASAP & PLZZZ PM ME...
m w8ing eagerly 4 nxt update...do cont soon...

Luv,
Ekta...Hug

mukitzz

mukitzz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
update...please...

Goldie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzSandCastle.

gnaneswari

Goldie

gnaneswari

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Hey, please cont soon. I very eager to read the next update. Do cont as soon as possible. ADD ME TO UR PM LIST.

Goldie

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
update plzzz

arzzo

arzzo

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
hey meenakshi
             i am a great fan of ur ff plzzz cont ur story line ur way of posting chemistry b/w sajan all are superb plzzz update soon plzzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top