Pratigya

Plz some arrange an ICU room for me

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i know after watching precap u must be scared tyo see krishna like this.but got almost fainted yaar. how can i see his bloodCry.

plz arrange an ICU Room for me immediatley coz i know i wont be okay after watching today's episode.

how ur feeling after watching precap?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz some arrange an ICU room for me" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
hey after cutting his hand evn he looked sooooooo hoooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i know after watching precap u must be scared tyo see krishna like this.but got almost fainted yaar. how can i see his bloodCry.

plz arrange an ICU Room for me immediatley coz i know i wont be okay after watching today's episode.

how ur feeling after watching precap?

ahem ahem ahem.my heart goes hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

hey after cutting his hand evn he looked sooooooo hoooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

yeah that was abit scarry yaar cant see that much pain but he was looking soooooooooooooooooooooo

samajh gayi na hot babaWink

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Oh Common, i shivered.  It was damn scary and creepy to watch....I am just wondering what is Krishna's limit? to which extent can he go for Pratigya?

I miss seeing him with Pratigya though, ever since they have introduced as to Krishna's family we no longer see him outside her house on the streets anymore lol!

Ps....Krishna is hot no doubt but his blood was not hot it was cold. That scene was just too cold!

Xoxo

yara indeed that was really scarry i was like ekhhhhhhhhhhhhh plz krishna dont do this plzzzzzzz.but at the same time i felt great by knowing he loved pratigya so much and he can do anything for her.

p.s:array dont say that scene a thanda(cold) one its better to call it a scarry

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Heyloooooooooooo today i am writing this directly from my room :D as i got fainted last night after watching krish and his passion :P

but i would love to know how are u feeling today frnds?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top