MJHT FF-10 Things I hate bout u-Pt 13-Pg 77(29/07)

aparajita.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi everyone...Another FF from my side...😆

I was just watching my all-time favourite movie, 10 things I hate about you (for the nth time), starring Julia Stiles and the late Heath Ledger, and this idea struck me...I could totally imagine da cool gang of Excel College in place of the characters and decided to write an ff on it...I take ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT for the story,coz its based entirely on this movie...Ill only be changing the characters and certain scenes and dialogues in accordance wid the Indian scenario,and how da gang will perceive the situations...Its equally a SAJAN and MAYUR ff...If i feel da need,I'll be inserting a few scenes as well...Those who have seen the movie may prolly be disappointed coz there wont be anything drastically new, but ill try my level best to make it as MJHT-ish as possible...😊 Im posting the character sketches for now...plz let me noe if u all wud like to read on and only then shall i continue....

CHARACTER SKETCH:

Samrat Shergill: New boy in Excel college, joining in the 2nd yr because his dad just got transferred to Mumbai...Not as cool a dude as the actual one, but just as cute and an awesome dancer...His character will slowly develop as and when he becomes more confident.

Mayank Sharma: An intelligent and the most misunderstood character, he's in final year at Excel and is the most-feared person by all the students..There are various rumours surrounding his mysterious existence, (like him having spent a month in jail for lighting up a police jeep) but he chooses to be indifferent towards those rumours, infact revels in them and spends his spare time conducting bizarre science experiments with his one n only friend,C.J...More on him later...

Nupur Bhushan: She's in the same year as Mayank and eqally feared but also as HATED!! She's the unanimously acknowledged b***h of the college, who used to be popular 2 yrs ago, but an event changed her completely...She chooses to lash out at others so as to not build up their expectations from her and thus she's saved from any hurt...She has only one true friend,Diya, who's been with her through thick and thin...

Gunjan Bhushan: She's the sweetheart of the college; all the boys love her and all girls dream to be like her...She's pretty, outgoing, innocent and as sweet as honey, but the downside is, she's the younger sister of the SHREW, Nupur Bhushan... Unfortunately, in this story, the two sisters hv a far from happy bonding since the time their mother left their father for another man... She's in 2nd yr of college and is a very pampered child;she's slightly arrogant about her beauty but is very pure at heart...

RV: He's the college jock...the air-headed jerk,who thinks all hot girls are his property and his latest obsession is Gunjan and he's willing to go to any extent to get her as his next conquest...In short,the villain of the story...n ya,he's also in his final yr,so a yr senior to Gunjan and in the same class as Nupur and Mayank...

Benji: He'll be seen basically as Samrat's guide and first friend in the college...A nerd and not-so-happening dude...

So,these are the main characs in the story...There will also be a few more characs,which ill introduce as n when they come...

So this is it for now...Looking forward to your comments,guys...Ill post the 1st part if u guys r interested in reading further...😃So plz leave ur responses...

Index

Character Sketch - Pg 1
PM list - Pg 5
Chapter 1 - Pg 8
Chapter 2 - Pg 12
Chapter 3 - Pg 14
Chapter 4 - Pg 16
Chapter 5 - Pg 20
Chapter 6 - Pg 23
Chapter 6(ii) - Pg 25
Chapter 7 - Pg 30
Chapter 8 - Pg 35
Chapter 9 - Pg 39
Chapter 10 - Pg 44
Chapter 11 (i) - Pg 50
Chapter 11 (ii) - Pg 54
Chapter 11 (iii) - Pg 61
Chapter 11 (iv) - Pg 66
Chapter 12 - Pg 72
Chapter 13 - Pg 77
Edited by aparajita.s - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoNaYaRoX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great Concept!!
Y dont they like each other??
Plzz continue soon
and add me to ur PM list!!!
THANKS
=D =D =D =D =D =D
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Appu ...looking fwd to it :)
shinz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yayieee....appu..!!!!
way to go..!
Hey Appu

Nice CS dear

plz do continue soon

sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice yr
cont sooon
add me in ur pm list
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice CS dear,
cont. soon
thnx for the pm 😊
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi appu,
i m really interested about this story.
plz continue and do pm me
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr8
thanxxxxxx 4 d pm
thenarcissist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hello appu!!!
i read this on star forum and i completely loved it!!!!
sadly i didnt have an account there!!!
but i love this ff!
i', sure everyone on if will love it too!!