CID

lady cid officer (old cid officers) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
oh. i thaught you got it from promo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lady cid officer (old cid officers) (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vitamin2

vitamin2

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Asha all the way i wish she comes back man we need tuff female Cid officer no dout in my mind she was the best this is the good time for her to come back

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Then there was another Female Officer, Kal El brought to our notice sometime back, these are the pic he had posted. She must have been part of CID before Asha stepped in. Don't know when we will be blessed to see these episodes

Image removed for quote

She can be seen in one of the old CID clips which were shown in Daya Sir's 12 Year Celebration promo. I took this cap. She appears to be a cop from her body language, I mean whatever I got to see in those microseconds. In fact everybody in this cap seem to be CID officers not victims/criminals/suspects.

Image removed for quote

Nicely spotted. Smile I remember her from a long time ago but no details really. That lady in your screenshot is definitely her. From what I recall she certainly wasn't as good as Asha but not as bad as the ones who came after her. This actress used to appear on the Zee serial Dastaan and hosted a cookery show on that channel as well.

Edited by Kal El - 11 February 2010 at 11:54am

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 11 February 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Then there was another Female Officer, Kal El brought to our notice sometime back, these are the pic he had posted. She must have been part of CID before Asha stepped in. Don't know when we will be blessed to see these episodes

Image removed for quote

She can be seen in one of the old CID clips which were shown in Daya Sir's 12 Year Celebration promo. I took this cap. She appears to be a cop from her body language, I mean whatever I got to see in those microseconds. In fact everybody in this cap seem to be CID officers not victims/criminals/suspects.

Image removed for quote

Nicely spotted. Smile I remember her from a long time ago but no details really. That lady in your screenshot is definitely her. From what I recall she certainly wasn't as good as Asha but not as bad as the ones who came after her. This actress used to appear on the Zee serial Dastaan and hosted a cookery show on that channel as well.

yeah . right that only i was thinking that i have seen her before but where i was thinking .but now i  got it .thanks

QUINT

Groupbie

QUINT

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I would like Aditi at 1st place and then Muskaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roopal_ArDi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top