•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Former Miss India Namrata Shirodkar and Indian television's hot star Rajeev Khandelwal are likely to be cast together to play the main roles in one of the forthcoming shows on Sony Entertainment Television.

The show in question will be a love story produced by Anubhav Sinha Productions. We hear, Sinha's wife, Ratna, will hold the reins for this particular assignment.

While Shirodkar was last seen in Arindam Chaudhary's Rok Sako To Rok Lo, Khandelwal is still very much a part of Ekta Kapoor's Kahiin To Hoga on Star Plus.

thanx...but i dont think they'll make such a gud pair like rajeev&amna..lets wait and watch
i dunnno....but i guess the news of rajeeve doing another show is just gr8 coz tht means we get to see him more i hope its not another late night show
i think namrata and rajeev will b look 2 good together

Sorry to disappoint u folks....................Rajeev is not doing any show with namrata.........He said so himself.

well hard roc may be its not with amrita....but i have read it many places that he will be doing a show which will be telecast on SONY.
Already heared abt the news, Neways thanx for info.😊
hardrock r u sure abt it?...it had come on tellychakkar that he will working on a serial with namrita shirodkar 
Originally posted by Sabah

i'm confussed...😕

Me 2

yeahh itz a bit old newz neway fanxx 4 da same news again 😊