Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Abla jeevan teri yai kahani......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DMGFan-2b-not2b

Goldie

DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Wonder what Rashmi sees in that moron that she wishes to get maried to him? And how,in God's name can Madhav be  an inspiration for someone to fall in love let alone for two spirited creatures like leher and Abeer? If anything he should be source of contempt for the emotion of love! If I was getting married to Madhav, by now I wuld have wallopped him on the head!

The sadness of this all is that this is indeed true... many guys happily fall in love, even defy parents to marry but either turn a blind eye to their parents' behaviour or even if they feel it is wrong, lack the courage to check and correct their parents....and even sadder is the fact that there millions of women who are forced to endure the humiliation meted out to them and their parents because of societal pressures, fear of rejection by the man and fear of societal ridicule for a broken marriage..

As Maithili Sharan Gupt said "'Abla jeevan hai tumhari yehi kahani, Aanchal mein hai dudh aur aankhon mein paani"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abla jeevan teri yai kahani......" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
You mean to say "abla naari
" i guess
LOL

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
so true....If I was in Rashmi's place, I would have blasted Madhav then and there and walked out.....If he cannot stand for right then how can he protect Rashmi after marriage? Rashmi is right, he is not the same madhav who would stand for anyone who has been wronged.....When Dadi is saying all these, he shld go and tell her that are you shukla or my parents? (the way dadi tells mathurs whether they are Majumdar) and when dadi says in tomorrows episode that this marriage cannot happen without tilak, h shld stand up and say that you dont decide whether this marriage happens or not.....If he cannot say that and abeer keeps saving the face all the time then I guess Rashmi is better off without him!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMGFan-2b-not2b

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.