Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hello & Namaste to my wonderful Bandini Janta.........
Today I have just one question...."When is this halkat show getting over??!!
I shall chadao Chavvani ka prasdad....errr ok sava rupaiyaa ka prasad to see this horrid show giving it's The End to Hum Bechari bebas Lachaar Janata who are so addicted to it that we STILL watch it......Haila!

Ok time to finish the Shok-sabha & move on to the lok-shabha...arre yeh toh Rhyme baan gaya......

Ok Ok....the episode starts with Veli Mahyavanshi Parivaar hanging out in the big hall...
Walks In the Inspector & announces that "THE" BIRWA is to be arrested!
Her Zurm: doing Illegal dhanda of selling legal women.
*shock shock...zooom zoom*
Birwa comes down & in her screeching & very annoying voice gives her GLORIOUS Bio-data to the Inspector, who is not impressed!
Birwas' car is found in the place of chappa.
Halkat # 1 Maulik is scared.
And if this was not enough torture to watch, walks in the other halkat Sandeep, proclaiming that Birwa bechari who is so Beeezeee in her work didn't know but her car was stolen yesterday & shows the FIR.
Maulik is re-lived....& very impressed with his Partner in crime Halkat # 2
Randomness continues.....Patience ends!

Inspector leaves, tamashha khatam....hence everyone In the Mahavanshi parivaar is bored & leaves except Halkat 1-2
They continue with their taporigiri style Saazish. They talk like chotta Don wanting to Kill Santu.(gawd!!!)

Here Santu Maa is worried about Birwa when another worker lady loaded with chunky jwellery & cell phone comes to chat & give muft-ka-gyaan to santu about Rich people. & Using words like Paapan ...appradhan...chee chee......
Sant-Maa can't take any more negative words for her birwa & declares publicly that she is Santu Mahvavanshi & knows Birwa is innocent.
I say Everyone PLEASE believe her& finish the show!

Next more torture to follow.........I mean SERIOUS torture....
Brace up....we are in some PATHETIC scenes.
Saran the Lallu comes back, Birwa is STILL unaware of his presence
in her house, she goes looking for whatever in his room, lands in his arms, in the bathroom, with shower on, water pouring over them....How??
DON'T Even ask!!! Ektaa Maii's version of Romance is in the air!
Birwa is not pleased with the whole Saran-set-up.
But Saran Likes the idea of free food-lodging In the Mahvavanshi Parivaar & decides to woo Birwa. Goodluck!

Next Police is back to announce that Santu has reported against Maulik & Sandeep for trying to kidnap her. Screen freezes!
Torture Ends......Everyone please breath easy now!! Hooray!

Moment of the Day: Like you think there was any!!

Dialogue of the Day: "Yeh Ammir zaade Na Paap Punya ki nahi, paise ki Puja karte hain"....How original...Like must have heard it atleast 10000 if not more movies.....tsk tsk

Scene of the Day: The Pyaar se bharaa Nazraana from ektaa Maii to her viewers in the form of that Shower-ke-neecha Birwa aage Saran peecha wala scene! Gaaaaawd!!!!

My Verdict: You score cookie points for EVEN reading the update!!! RuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuN!!!!!

Love ~N~

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

b1ndubajiamimvatsaazminamahcirthestarchhedaswetlana007bhanot_nishasoujik27niki_pnswarajgirjohnnargsaggi80gehna2004funny25***Anu***megha.p~~~Sweta~~~rosh-06cloudzvissa_bhanuneteche_cmahalaxmikcrazyballviraf4usushavvinanda_gopabakrisanrajloverkichwamajirianiciahamsghbahaneGauri22mah403kuttaputanya_viSomya_2200soap-criticpunjabi#1rups2408pickle6586Ruhani..bumtrinketsoni-zee-SilverFlames-apknfjholRakhie_08_xCIOT_anna44ashbipashapaljay-Yuks-ammoos*Piku*Mallika113stranger2roseAnu-Reddypyar-ishkpetticoat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10th Feb 2010-Yeh Torture Na hoga Kaam!" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

svmi

svmi

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Nupur, just for you 100 out of 100 for todays update.  as far as show is concerned,   it has gone down and sunk so below that i can not find it to grade it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bakrikichwamajiNupur9anna44

vvega

Groupbie

vvega

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I still cant help laughing at your update, too good ya, enjoyed more than watching todays episode of bandini, Keep up the good work..........must say you are too good campared to that ekta mai who gets us hooked to her serials and then starts literally torchuring us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bakrikichwamajiNupur9anna44

kichwamaji

Goldie

kichwamaji

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU GUYS.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9

pickle6586

IF-Dazzler

pickle6586

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!!

i save the time of watching the sad episode!!!!!!!!!!!

Nupur9

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
ROFL Lok SabhaROFLROFL Birwa aagey Sarang peecheyROFL OMG mein kya kya quote karoonROFLROFLROFL Thanks Nups.. I so eagerly wait for wednesdays to have you back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bakrisanrajloverNupur9

gehna2004

Groupbie

gehna2004

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
ClapStarNupur u r absolutely  mind blowing  n amazing with u'r sense of humour, hats off to u   in making such gheesta dheela pakau  episode into such laughing outaa  errrrrrrrrrr azzzzz ahemmmmmmmmmmmmmmm u know that old fart ekta  auntie asiey nahi manti jab tak  uska band na bajey  n she is bajauing band outta her cv's azz n her azz now "women trafficking " plz gawddddddddddd give us  break  bandini serial ended to  women trafficking now santu mata g  spying  on that issueOuch I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN MERE MANN KI  VIATHA ON SUCH ROTTEN KATHAOuch

Edited by gehna2004 - 10 February 2010 at 1:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverNupur9anna44

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nupur for your comic update......

your update is way better than the show...

Nupur9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top