Vishambhar... A perfect comment yet again - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

Shaurya and Varsha were okay yaar bec, Varsha was her childhood friend and she knew her from so long...but i feel ke here she didn't knew anything abt mohit or his family , neither did she care to find out, yet she supported them, it was a bit odd...i hope she doesn't take a U turn now if she discovers the real intentions of mohit's mom...
i think nandini herself is planning to put this relationship to an end.. isnt she.??
Originally posted by moonlight08

<div>
i think nandini herself is planning to put this relationship to an end.. isnt she.??

but everybody will agree to this relationship..nandini will marry mohit very soon and a lot of drama is in store for us again 🀒 🀒 mohit will refuse to take dowry n mohit's mom will be 😑 πŸ˜ƒ

but everybody will agree to this relationship..nandini will marry mohit very soon and a lot of drama is in store for us again 🀒 🀒 mohit will refuse to take dowry n mohit's mom will be 😑 πŸ˜ƒ

and now it will be nandini and akshara ke torture ki kahani .... 🀣
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago

NHI............................. i cannot tolerate this any long.!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by pinky35

and now it will be nandini and akshara ke torture ki kahani .... 🀣
nandini n akshara ke torute ki kahani... yrkkh ke creatives ki zubaani.!!

Shaurya and Varsha were okay yaar bec, Varsha was her childhood friend and she knew her from so long...but i feel ke here she didn't knew anything abt mohit or his family , neither did she care to find out, yet she supported them, it was a bit odd...i hope she doesn't take a U turn now if she discovers the real intentions of mohit's mom...

I have never liked the fact of getting marrid to your sister or brother best friend.....it was fine if they showed shaurya and varsh for once if u show a story chakla hai but again n again same thing...
Originally posted by pinky35

I have never liked the fact of getting marrid to your sister or brother best friend.....it was fine if they showed shaurya and varsh for once if u show a story chakla hai but again n again same thing...
i agree..
Originally posted by moonlight08

<div>
i agree..

ab this will not happen..there aren't ny brother sisters or friends left...who will rashmi fall in love with? πŸ˜ƒ uske liye koi nahi bacha..

ab this will not happen..there aren't ny brother sisters or friends left...who will rashmi fall in love with? πŸ˜ƒ uske liye koi nahi bacha..
yeah.. poor rashmi.. bechari is always sidelined.!!

may be any of Rituraj's friend ........