Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Vishambhar... A perfect comment yet again (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vishambhar... A perfect comment yet again (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

</div>yeah.. on this i agree with u...
<div>nani... u r too much... seriously.. but i still feel ki whatever nani sed.. was right.. although she was way too rude.. but she was right.. whether she taunted on varsha on her marriage with shaurya.. or yesterday on nandini...

n akshara did got support from varsha for doing this.. agar varsha ki shadi shaurya se ni hoti.. to akshara wud have realised ki apne sibling ke dost se pyar karna ( hu is smaller than u) is not gud.. n then..s he wudnt have supported nandini..

Shaurya and Varsha were okay yaar bec, Varsha was her childhood friend and she knew her from so long...but i feel ke here she didn't knew anything abt mohit or his family , neither did she care to find out, yet she supported them, it was a bit odd...i hope she doesn't take a U turn now if she discovers the real intentions of mohit's mom...

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _charu_

<div>nani... u r too much... seriously.. but i still feel ki whatever nani sed.. was right.. although she was way too rude.. but she was right.. whether she taunted on varsha on her marriage with shaurya.. or yesterday on nandini...

</div>

n akshara did got support from varsha for doing this.. agar varsha ki shadi shaurya se ni hoti.. to akshara wud have realised ki apne sibling ke dost se pyar karna ( hu is smaller than u) is not gud.. n then..s he wudnt have supported nandini..

Shaurya and Varsha were okay yaar bec, Varsha was her childhood friend and she knew her from so long...but i feel ke here she didn't knew anything abt mohit or his family , neither did she care to find out, yet she supported them, it was a bit odd...i hope she doesn't take a U turn now if she discovers the real intentions of mohit's mom...

<div>
i think nandini herself is planning to put this relationship to an end.. isnt she.??

but everybody will agree to this relationship..nandini will marry mohit very soon and a lot of drama is in store for us again Dead Dead mohit will refuse to take dowry n mohit's mom will be Angry Big smile

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div>
i think nandini herself is planning to put this relationship to an end.. isnt she.??

but everybody will agree to this relationship..nandini will marry mohit very soon and a lot of drama is in store for us again Dead Dead mohit will refuse to take dowry n mohit's mom will be Angry Big smile

and now it will be nandini and akshara ke torture ki kahani .... ROFL

Edited by pinky35 - 10 February 2010 at 11:13pm

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

I have never liked the fact of getting marrid to your sister or brother best friend.....it was fine if they showed shaurya and varsh for once if u show a story chakla hai but again n again same thing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pravin-moonlight08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top