Vishambhar... A perfect comment yet again

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I liked vishambhar's matured thinking... He was so right when he said " Jo samajh hum jamai sa aur akshara mein dekhna chahte hain woh hum dono mein hi nahin hai"
He was so right.... There was no need to get in hurry... this nani is a totally useless lady.... Unnecessary create panic around her aas paas...

The kind of ladies they have shown in the serial are the typical indian housewives who just think that if they follow all the rite riwaz and bado ka kehna and all they are always right.... They just do not use the logic....
Vishambhar explained them such an important logic... but they are like we shoudl go and say sorry after all we are ladki wala and all that natak... I am glad they have shown atleast one sensible man in this whole pagalkhana family... Well dadi is also sensible but she is still a female and a housewife so she also looses control over her emotions and thats how she let rajshri go without talking to vishambhar....

let see what all do we see now.. no that daddaji is even more angry we will still see lot many episodes of akshi crying and making all such faces....

I seriously want this nani out of the house... the way she shouts she is just intolerable

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i want to applaud continuously 4 vishambhar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
previously thought tht dadi was the most mature person in maheshwari family..................
but yesterday(and even 2day!)she proved her immaturity!!!!!!!!!
itz now proved tht vishambhar is the most mature and samajhdar person in tht "pagalkhaana"(gud word abagree!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
right... i agree...
sum1 sed it right here..
VISHAMBHAR KI JAI HO.!!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
yes, his reaction was very natural...and he said the right thing..at the same time he must also understand how naitik must have felt when akshara did so much behind his back...for that understanding, it's very important that every issue b/w husband and wife is shared , consulted & discussed.....Also, Rajshri had her reasons to go there and she was abs right in her place....but may be if she'd discussed it with Vishambhar and acted accordingly, the result wud have been better...
Originally posted by: _charu_

yes, his reaction was very natural...and he said the right thing..at the same time he must also understand how naitik must have felt when akshara did so much behind his back...for that understanding, it's very important that every issue b/w husband and wife is shared , consulted & discussed.....Also, Rajshri had her reasons to go there and she was abs right in her place....but may be if she'd discussed it with Vishambhar and acted accordingly, the result wud have been better...

di.. shez rajshree.. the most irritating mother i have seen on tv... all she thinks is abt the betterment of her daughter... and goes out of her way to ensure that.. not realising the fact that she is actualli agrevating the problems more and more..
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

di.. shez rajshree.. the most irritating mother i have seen on tv... all she thinks is abt the betterment of her daughter... and goes out of her way to ensure that.. not realising the fact that she is actualli agrevating the problems more and more..

she didn't aggravate the problems yaar and it's natural for any mother to think about the betterment of her daughter..it's nani who messed up everything..i'm sure Rajshri's words must have had some effect on naitik due to which he changed his mind....when she explained them abt Vishambhar's intention and tht akshara is not happy in her maayka, she wants to come back, i was so happy ke she said all tht....and if the 2 families don't meet & talk how will the MU be cleared? and Naksh were also not talking..so how did they expect ke suddenly naitik will come to take akshara back?

she didn't aggravate the problems yaar and it's natural for any mother to think about the betterment of her daughter..it's nani who messed up everything..i'm sure Rajshri's words must have had some effect on naitik due to which he changed his mind....when she explained them abt Vishambhar's intention and tht akshara is not happy in her maayka, she wants to come back, i was so happy ke she said all tht....and if the 2 families don't meet & talk how will the MU be cleared? and Naksh were also not talking..so how did they expect ke suddenly naitik will come to take akshara back?

it is natural di.. but dont u think she overdoes it a bit.?
Krinya thumbnail

</div>
<div>
it is natural di.. but dont u think she overdoes it a bit.?

yaar surprisingly this time she didn't..she was just apologizing..and naitik will also apologize later..but nani went overboard with both akshara's burai and nandini's !

yaar surprisingly this time she didn't..she was just apologizing..and naitik will also apologize later..but nani went overboard with both akshara's burai and nandini's !

yeah.. on this i agree with u...
nani... u r too much... seriously.. but i still feel ki whatever nani sed.. was right.. although she was way too rude.. but she was right.. whether she taunted on varsha on her marriage with shaurya.. or yesterday on nandini...

n akshara did got support from varsha for doing this.. agar varsha ki shadi shaurya se ni hoti.. to akshara wud have realised ki apne sibling ke dost se pyar karna ( hu is smaller than u) is not gud.. n then..s he wudnt have supported nandini..
Krinya thumbnail

</div>yeah.. on this i agree with u...
<div>nani... u r too much... seriously.. but i still feel ki whatever nani sed.. was right.. although she was way too rude.. but she was right.. whether she taunted on varsha on her marriage with shaurya.. or yesterday on nandini...

n akshara did got support from varsha for doing this.. agar varsha ki shadi shaurya se ni hoti.. to akshara wud have realised ki apne sibling ke dost se pyar karna ( hu is smaller than u) is not gud.. n then..s he wudnt have supported nandini..

Shaurya and Varsha were okay yaar bec, Varsha was her childhood friend and she knew her from so long...but i feel ke here she didn't knew anything abt mohit or his family , neither did she care to find out, yet she supported them, it was a bit odd...i hope she doesn't take a U turn now if she discovers the real intentions of mohit's mom...