Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Written Update 10 Feb 2010

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Starts with Nakku darling admiring herself in the mirror. She is dreaming the same thing as last epi where Dutta sees her beauty and falls for her. (Laagi Lagi tumse  song from Paap playing in background). Dutta and Nakku looks so beautiful together. Nakku comes back from her night-dreaming and sees herself again in mirror.

Babi wakes up and looks for Nakku and see her by the mirror. She is shocked to see that Nakku has taken off the black makeup. She asks Nakku what she is doing. Nakku is in a reverie. She says "I am beautiful na". Babi is getting ready to have a heartattack. Nakku says she wanted to know how Supriya looks right. She describes Supriya's beauty all the while thinking of herself with "Big eyes, beautiful lashes and white skin". Babi is getting the gist of what has happened to her daughter. Nakku gets up and says "aai i am also beautiful right, that someone will like me if they see me." Babi asks knowing well what the answer is "Who are you talking about". "Dutta" comes the answer with a sweet expression of bliss at the idea of having him see her beauty.

Babi shocked and dismayed tells Nakku not to even think such a thing. She reminds her that for poor people their poverty is seen before their beauty and if the beauty is recognized the result will be similar to the Morey fiasco. She tells Nakku that Dutta has given them shelter here seeing that they are needy and poor and not to mistake that generosity for love and if she does she will regret it greatly. Seeing that Nakku is still refusing to believe her she adds that there is no such thing as love in real life. The idea of a poor girl marrying rich boy is only good in movies and in real life love does not exist. Love is only for those who have money and status. We are mere servants in this place. So you should forget all this nonsense and put the color of your status back on your face. You are the daughter of an alcoholic thats it. So go to sleep and sleep so deep that you don't dream. And even if you dream when you wake up your reality will be in front of you. Where all you will see is dirty utensils to wash and Supriya will be sitting next to Dutta ordering you to work fast.
Nakku finally sits back down defeated by the cruelty of her mother's words yet knowing the pain her dreamy heart is in which refuses to accept this reality. Her mother requests her tenderly to forget all this so as to prevent any more pain to herself and go to sleep. Nakku continues to stare into the darkness with tears falling down thinking how she will ever sleep again.

Next morning at the breakfast table, Dutta, Baaji, Three sisters, Aai Sahib, Supriya and her father are having meal. Dutta is distracted and kala tells him to eat. She then asks Supriya's father to take more roti. Leela taunts that he may not eat the "roti" of his daughter's sasural. Kala talofys it by asking him to have some kheer then as they don't believe in old reeti rivaaz. They only want Supriya and nothing else. Supriya's father tells Aai Sahib that his daughter is very lucky and he never thought this rishta was possible. Leela again taunts that yes she is lucky as we don't need anything else from you and she will get all she needs and more. She will be wearing expensive jewelery and living like a queen here. Dutta, Kala and Aai sahib and Supriya notice the taunt in Leela's tone. Rup says that she didn't remember having bought new jewelery. Kala tells her not everything is shared with children and she shuts up. Kala tells everyone that they only want Supriya as Dutta liked her so much. And whoever Dutta likes is liked by them too.
Aai Sahib asks Supriya's father if its ok then she would like Supriya to stay with them for a few days. Everyone is shocked and Dutta looks like he ate some chili. Aai explains that Dutta is very reserved and he hasn't even spoken to Supriya yet and she would like them to get to know each other better. Dutta gives his agreement to that. Nakku walks in with Kheer. Dutta calls her over for some kheer. As Nakku is about to serve him Baaji comments that if Dutta asks for Kheer then she should serve it to Vahini (Supriya). Dutta silently shows Baaji his fist and Baaji fakes being scared.

I missed something here.

Supriya in her room is talking to someone on the phone. She tells the person that she is stuck in this place and she can't do anything. Aai Sahib walks in and she cuts the phone nervously. Aai asks if she is alright here and she says that they have a huge house and they live in such a way that she doesn't feel she is worthy of this. Aai sahib tells her never to think like this again. She says that Dutta is a quiet type of guy and he never shares his emotions with anyone. But she saw that he couldn't take his eyes off of her at a friend's wedding so she felt he must have liked her a lot so she forwarded the rishta. Aai doesn't want to hide aything from Supriya and tells her that Dutta was deceived in love once. He never shared his pain but instead went into a shell. Even though he smiles most of the time its a very slight smile as if he is asking permission if this much is enough. Aai feels that SUpriya can teach him how to smile again and bring happiness into his life. Supriya is neverous. Aai hugs her and Supriya is in thoughts.

Precap: I'll post later.

Precap:
Edited by -JC- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks JC! It was a really nice episode, Naku was really good.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks JC...I was looking forward to this confrontation. But I dont get it...is Babi planning to keep her daughter looking this all her life? There has to be a stop somewhere...
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 Update JC..

Well watever Babi said ..it did make sense & it did hold sum weight ..
but I really felt 4 Naku ...after all Dutta is her first luv ...
The confrontation scene made me cry ...!
Chinayee waz too good here ..!πŸ‘
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup the actor who plays Babi is very good. She makes the character so real and has gotten into the skin of it. I love the portrayal. I wish Mahi also polishes up her acting skills a bit. She needs to improve being the lead an all. She needs to emote better.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Babi words were painful but truthful at same time. The real world is a B***H.
liquidfantasy thumbnail
aftr supriya runs away, dutta will b shattered n nakku will sambhalofy her...good..looking forward to dutta-nakku angle..
thnx fr d tupdate 😊
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -JC-

yup the actor who plays Babi is very good. She makes the character so real and has gotten into the skin of it. I love the portrayal. I wish Mahi also polishes up her acting skills a bit. She needs to improve being the lead an all. She needs to emote better.

Thanks for the update JC....and yes I agree with u....I love the actor playing Baabi.....she makes her look soooooo real...
As far as Mahi goes.....I think as time goes...they will become more comfortable and thus natural polishing will happen.....😳
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really good JC

thanks alot....for the abdateπŸ‘

u told the story really good

keep it up!!!πŸ˜›
shootingstars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
for once, i really liked the episode. definitely agree about Babi - she is very good and looked like Naku needed to hear that. I'm glad that she seems to have listened to her mum. And i also quite liked the scene with aai sahib and supriya.. the best thing of all was the lack of the sisters and their meaningless vendetta against Dutta.