Posted: 14 years ago
Abeer My hero🤗🤗🤗I am so happy he brought the fruits and sweets on time and also he did not buy the clothes at gandhi chowk.😃
      Budha,shuklain and co were just being their nasty selves saying that all the sweets are stale and that all the clothes given are from a footpath.But abeer speaks up and says that he brought all the stuff And that he brought the sweets from her favourite sweet shop and also that he bought the clothes from a shop and he haS the bill,so is she accusing him of scaming the majumdars😆Budha and shuklain ki bolti bandh🤣
Also the mathur's ,Majumdar's and Leher are so impressed with him🥳🥳
Precap-Budha is saying that the tilak ceremony can be done only by the brother or the marraige cant happen.I am sure our hero is going to entry marofy tomorrow and save the day.
Edited by rexy34 - 14 years ago
heheh, he came through, he came through 🥳
What a relief, Sam! The mithais came just in the nick of time and Abeer also slowly coming downstairs and his voice ringing out like that! Dadi ka toh chehra hi gir gaya!
Naturally he's going to save the day tomorrow as well! I think Sudha's going to be proud of her son and maybe TN too!
Bubble

Originally posted by soapbubble

heheh, he came through, he came through 🥳
What a relief, Sam! The mithais came just in the nick of time and Abeer also slowly coming downstairs and his voice ringing out like that! Dadi ka toh chehra hi gir gaya!
Naturally he's going to save the day tomorrow as well! I think Sudha's going to be proud of her son and maybe TN too!
Bubble

Bubble i am so happy today,Abeer is a total sweetheart.Inspite of his chichorapaan when it matters he comes through with flying colours.Even i am sure he is going to save the day tomorrow.😃
Edited by rexy34 - 14 years ago

Yayy..Abeer iz a real Hero..👏..I completely agree wid U samira kal bhi apna hero aak sab kuch theek kar de ga..I m sure..Ohh my god I m so excited..

@bubble..ya Sudah will be proud ov her son..😊..It can be seen in today's epi d way she looked at Abeer & den buddha I really felt that she iz saying "I m proud ov u my son"...

but really cant understand that why Madhav did'nt speak a word???

Uc per mujhe aur zyada gussa araha tha..aur yeh dono devils thakte nahin hain kya???..

aisi shadi meine aaj tak nahin dekhi..😔

Yup Samira, he was truly a hero!! Oh i loved today's epi, you were so right about it!! And can't wait to see tomorrow when he'll step up again!! Ahhh i just love Abeer, at least someone has the courage to stand up to the injustice!!
Originally posted by kmh25th

Yayy..Abeer iz a real Hero..👏..I completely agree wid U samira kal bhi apna hero aak sab kuch theek kar de ga..I m sure..Ohh my god I m so excited..

@bubble..ya Sudah will be proud ov her son..😊..It can be seen in today's epi d way she looked at Abeer & den buddha I really felt that she iz saying "I m proud ov u my son"...

but really cant understand that why Madhav did'nt speak a word???

Uc per mujhe aur zyada gussa araha tha..aur yeh dono devils thakte nahin hain kya???..

aisi shadi meine aaj tak nahin dekhi..😔

Even i am getting angry at madhav now😡Say something please!
Originally posted by desigirl_18

Yup Samira, he was truly a hero!! Oh i loved today's epi, you were so right about it!! And can't wait to see tomorrow when he'll step up again!! Ahhh i just love Abeer, at least someone has the courage to stand up to the injustice!!
Exactly!Fatima atleast abeer has the courage to speak up,Madhav and TN are completely useless in that department😡
Dearies,  if Madhav and TN start putting Dadi and other noseys in their place, how will our hero Abeer shine?😆

No no.  let Abeer speak  - he seems to know what to say. 😉
Edited by locman - 14 years ago
Originally posted by locman

Dearies,  if Madhav and TN start putting Dadi and other noseys in their place, how will our hero Abeer shine?😆

No no.  let Abeer speak  - he seems to know what to say. 😉
Ha ha locman ur absolutely right 😆Ok i will stop complaining about madhav and TN now and just watch abeer's herogiri😍
Abeer when comes from the staircase saying that i was the one to bring half of the things if u r doubting on it ,u r doubting me.His performance at that time was superb.He is the best actor on TV rite now