Debate Mansion

Open Letter to Mr. SRK (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slumgod.Beyond_the_Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Open Letter to Mr. SRK (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bartzslumgod.Aanandaa

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Originally posted by blue-ice

true...the innocent citizens of Pakistan who have nothing to do with terrorism are as much victims of terrorism as the indians are..

But who is responsible? The same innocent janta of Pakistan itself.

The same innocent citizens of Pakistan used to (or might still be doing) donate money to groups like LeT for Jihad against India. As long as it hit India they were happy but now it has starting to hit them too.

And funny (sad too) thing is that the people who hold power (Army i.e.) in reality have still not learnt anything. They still have not abandoned the path of self-destruction, the groups are still there...the infrastructure is still there. Open display of anti-India venom by the usual suspects in Muzaffarabad, Lahore and Islamabad (that included likes of Hafiz Sayeed, Syed Salahuddin etc) tells the support these groups still enjoy in Pakistan.
Do u really believe that every single pakistaani is either is a terrorist/donates money for terrorism...I really can't argue with that.......i still stand my ground......not all of them are terrorists.....although its difficult to prove either way..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slumgod.-De.De-

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snehaslumgod.Beyond_the_VeilAanandaa

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

POH, you're Muslim, tell me, why do Muslims use such extremist actions to convince people to embrace Islam? I have not seen such violent advertizing.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

I got the impression that he made it India vs Pakistan - pretty much encompassing all that makes pakistan including the citizens.  Pakistani artists are also pakistan's citizens.  Why encompass all those who have nothing to do with attacks on India? 

I am with you on that toilet singer AtifLOL  But then, there are some who like to listen to him.  They may want to attend his shows.  His fan base amuses me as much as the fan base of our very own Himmy Hammy Resham Miyan.
Regarding the toilet singer Atif...LOL....he had shows here in USA and from what i have heard there were more Indian girls flocking around him than Pakistaani girlsLOLLOL...Bolly wood mein jo hit hai wo fit haiLOLLOL...isliye jab tak toilet singers ko humari INDIAN junta hit banayegi...Bollywood unko bulayega..LOLLOL..BTW what about the wonderful singers like Gulam Ali and Nusrat Fateh Ali(RIP)..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slumgod.

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Originally posted by blue-ice

true...the innocent citizens of Pakistan who have nothing to do with terrorism are as much victims of terrorism as the indians are..

But who is responsible? The same innocent janta of Pakistan itself.

The same innocent citizens of Pakistan used to (or might still be doing) donate money to groups like LeT for Jihad against India. As long as it hit India they were happy but now it has starting to hit them too.

And funny (sad too) thing is that the people who hold power (Army i.e.) in reality have still not learnt anything. They still have not abandoned the path of self-destruction, the groups are still there...the infrastructure is still there. Open display of anti-India venom by the usual suspects in Muzaffarabad, Lahore and Islamabad (that included likes of Hafiz Sayeed, Syed Salahuddin etc) tells the support these groups still enjoy in Pakistan.

SS, going by your rationale, each and every maharashtriyan should be responsible for Thackreys buffoonrey too - right? 

Okay, I'll blame each and every pakistani for terrorism but then I'll also have to blame each and every Indian for putting up with it for such a long time --- for being an utter failure when it comes to preventing these attacks.  Will you support me then?
and BTW these 11 terrorists could not have carried out such a massive attack without some deshdrohi Deadindians helping them....hard for me to believe...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top