Originally posted by 4teen11

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Originally posted by blue-ice

true...the innocent citizens of Pakistan who have nothing to do with terrorism are as much victims of terrorism as the indians are..

But who is responsible? The same innocent janta of Pakistan itself.

The same innocent citizens of Pakistan used to (or might still be doing) donate money to groups like LeT for Jihad against India. As long as it hit India they were happy but now it has starting to hit them too.

And funny (sad too) thing is that the people who hold power (Army i.e.) in reality have still not learnt anything. They still have not abandoned the path of self-destruction, the groups are still there...the infrastructure is still there. Open display of anti-India venom by the usual suspects in Muzaffarabad, Lahore and Islamabad (that included likes of Hafiz Sayeed, Syed Salahuddin etc) tells the support these groups still enjoy in Pakistan.

SS, going by your rationale, each and every maharashtriyan should be responsible for <font color="#ff0000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thackreys buffoonrey too </font>- right?

Okay, I'll blame each and every pakistani for terrorism but then I'll also have to blame each and every Indian for putting up with it for such a long time --- <font color="#ff0000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">for being an utter failure when it comes to preventing these attacks.</font> Will you support me then?

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">You contradict here, so please check your premises to rule out one of the contradictions.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">To your last question, yes, I support to what BT is doing.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Isnt he n Shiv Sena replying to Pakistan the way the understand?</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Isnt he replying to SRK, the way he should understand...for his obstinacy n reluctance.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS">Yea, its high time we(Indians) stop putting up wid the rape. </font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">A Khan kan only n will always support another Khan!!</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">(khan=muslim)</font>
Yes, but is SRK Pakistani? The only thing that the SS is good at doing is creating unrest and giving Mumbai a bad name. And no, Khan is not always a Muslim. There are Hindu Khan's too. Get you're facts right. SRK replied in a perfectly sane way. I'm not saying what he said was right, but by no means can anyone threaten a person, even if it were me. If everyone jumps in the well, will you jump too? Wink

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I have not seen a Hindu Khan n even if there is a hindu Khan, I have never seen him supporting another Hindu Khan or a HIndu Imran Hashmi, the way SRK does.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">We have already given Mumbai a bad name by not being proactive in preventing the 26/11 attack. SS is making mends to it.<font color="#ff0000">By threatening a celebrity?LOL</font></font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I do not find any sanity in SRK first not selecting any Paki player nsubsequently saving his @ss by saying that they can play...I do not find any sanity when he says that Pak is our friendly neighbour. <font color="#ff0000">Yeah, I concur, but still why threaten someone? Politely tell him about what he's done. But I think SRK has self-conscience to understand it. Basically, I think it's all because of his upcoming movie.</font></font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Who is anyway jumping int he well...SS is only safeguarding its well-water byweeding out the snakes from the well. Count me in to do it</font>Smile<font color="#ff0000">All I'm trying to say is, if Pakistan criticizes us and acts immature, do we stoop down as low as them? All I'm saying that we must go lower, like bomb them or something. Kabhi Kabhi kutton ko apni bhasha mein samajhana padta hainLOL</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
SS has not threatened to kill SRK. They have only asked him to withdraw his statement "Paki crickets are welcome to play in IPL". What's wrong in this. Indian Govt. has always asked Pak to stop supporting terrorists in their countries, clear out the camps and only then can a meaningful dialogue can emerge for peace.
SRK is stubborn like any other Paki. Why, we all know...what the common factor is.

Its very easy for Balasahib to ask any of his sainik to wipe out SRK but that is not in the blood of a Hindu. We are basically most tolerant, beyond the need, maybe.

SS is only trying to twist SRK's arm by blocking "My Name is Khan".
Hope SRK understands that he is first an Indian then a Muslim. His entity is because of India (Mumbai) even though his muslim mother gave him birth.

I will be the first Hindu to hug a muslim who says that there is Ram n Krishna along with Allah.</font>
<div></div>
So much for a secular country. No offense, but it's people like you who are contradicting the country's secualrism. I won't go into religious discrimiations because I'm not that kind of a person. What I can say is that SRK shouldn't have been threatened, then doesn't it make the Hindu SS equal to the Muslim millitants in Pak. That too, they don't kill their own people but over here, there is an implied threat that if SRK doesn't withdraw his statements, then something bad will happen. So much for morality. Why should SRk do that? If there's no freedom of speech, then India, a democratic country will turn into a totalitarian one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hadesBeyond_the_Veilblue-ice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Open Letter to Mr. SRK (Page 17)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by blue-ice

The SS chief says that he is a fan of Hiltler...really..Dead...koi baat nahi....freedom of speech...Winknow I understand the reason of the way he behavesLOL.....but bhai itni badi baat kehne ke baad SRK ke peeche kyon pada hua haiLOL

Yes. The articles are no longer in Cyberspace but those who have access to a reference library It was in Times Asiaweek sometime in 2007 and Indian Express January 2007.

He also has supported the actions of LTTE in Sri Lanka.

WOW..that too ShockedShocked....humare mahan BT sahib aur unke mahan vichaar...hum dhanya ho gaye sunker...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top