Debate Mansion

Open Letter to Mr. SRK - Page 4

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Gauri_3

I got the impression that he made it India vs Pakistan - pretty much encompassing all that makes pakistan including the citizens.  Pakistani artists are also pakistan's citizens.  Why encompass all those who have nothing to do with attacks on India? 

I am with you on that toilet singer Atif๐Ÿ˜†  But then, there are some who like to listen to him.  They may want to attend his shows.  His fan base amuses me as much as the fan base of our very own Himmy Hammy Resham Miyan.

Regarding the toilet singer Atif...๐Ÿ˜†....he had shows here in USA and from what i have heard there were more Indian girls flocking around him than Pakistaani girls๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Bolly wood mein jo hit hai wo fit hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...isliye jab tak toilet singers ko humari INDIAN junta hit banayegi...Bollywood unko bulayega..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..BTW what about the wonderful singers like Gulam Ali and Nusrat Fateh Ali(RIP)..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail

SS, going by your rationale, each and every maharashtriyan should be responsible for Thackreys buffoonrey too - right? 

Okay, I'll blame each and every pakistani for terrorism but then I'll also have to blame each and every Indian for putting up with it for such a long time --- for being an utter failure when it comes to preventing these attacks.  Will you support me then?

and BTW these 11 terrorists could not have carried out such a massive attack without some deshdrohi ๐Ÿคขindians helping them....hard for me to believe...
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SS, going by your rationale, each and every maharashtriyan should be responsible for Thackreys buffoonrey too - right? 

Okay, I'll blame each and every pakistani for terrorism but then I'll also have to blame each and every Indian for putting up with it for such a long time --- for being an utter failure when it comes to preventing these attacks.  Will you support me then?

Yes, my post blaming every Pakistani for terrorist attacks was ridiculous. But it was as ridiculous as blue-ice's post that I quoted. I was just replying in the same manner. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by SolidSnake - 14 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SolidSnake

Yes, my post blaming every Pakistani for terrorist attacks was ridiculous. But it was as ridiculous as blue-ice's post that I quoted. I was just replying in the same manner. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Please enlighten me...what was ridiculous in that post....
This content was originally posted by: SolidSnake

oye, apni line meri banaaney per kyoon utaaroo ho tum?  edit your post and either change the font color or take it outside the box๐Ÿ˜†

As far as cutting all ties including having their portspeople and artists visiting us - how come we picked aussies?  Aren't they busy mugging our youngsters in their land?  Ya phir only attack on soil is the attack.  Baaki sab chalta hai?

I liked the line RTH used in one of her posts on another thread - banning paki-cricketers is like closing the front door while leaving so many windows open for terrorists to come in and target us. 

High time us Indians get realistic and point fingers at where the fault actually lies.  Their cricketers are not the one who are bringing these terrorists in or failing to control the terrorists attack on Inidan soil --- our politicnas harbor the terrorists when it suits their agenda and our politicians are the ones who don't let the defense forces and police to do their work uninterrupted. 

This content was originally posted by: debayon

POH, you're Muslim,

Err...um, umm, ummm, ummmm...well, not really related to the thread at hand, is it?

This content was originally posted by: debayon

tell me, why do Muslims use such extremist actions to convince people to embrace Islam? I have not seen such violent advertizing.

Because, there IS a problem within this religion (Islam), which the majority of Muslims keep on ignoring, white-washing, pushing under the carpet, or turning their backs and saying - "But they had been taken out of the context", which does not, in any way, shape or form, remotely solve the problem we are having. Simply ignoring or saying that things have been taken out of context isn't going to help anything; if anything, it makes the matter worse. Part of what makes the issue even more confusing is that while some Muslims keep on saying that Islam is a religion of "peace", some other Muslims go on blowing up others, or using barbaric punishments for silly issues. Until and unless Muslims all over the world come forward and acknowledge, accept, and fix the problems to end such atrociously - Islam will be continued to be looked down upon. I really can't blame the non-Muslims, (and to some extent the Muslims too) who feels that way. The problem could very well be of the interpretation and not the actual religion - but even that needs to be fixed. But this is beside the point, so better we not get into all these until the need arises...besides, I am not terribly fond of scrutinizing any religion, since it hurts others sentiment, and I 'd have/had a few bitter experiences on going overboard with criticizing religions.

Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

and BTW these 11 terrorists could not have carried out such a massive attack without some deshdrohi ๐Ÿคขindians helping them....hard for me to believe...

I am so with you on this!  Arrey, apney Indians hee indians ko maartey phir rahey hain region aur religion key naam per.  Padosiyon ka terrorism toh baad kee baat hai.

wow!  ek saath sarey muslmanon ko lapet liya aap ney toh๐Ÿ˜†  I have seen some pretty lame generalisations but this one takes the cake!

thanks and u r welcome. if u have any exceptions who openly oppose them and are doing something to stop terrorist please do enlighten me, bcoz i have never seen one. no not even on this forum. they just wrap words in sugar to defend the wrong doings of their people.

Who do you think I am?

๐Ÿคฃ ...sowwee...that was more directed at me than anyone else. ๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: angelic_devil

thanks and u r welcome. if u have any exceptions who openly oppose them and are doing something to stop terrorist please do enlighten me, bcoz i have never seen one. no not even on this forum. they just wrap words in sugar to defend the wrong doings of their people.

have you not seen POH on this very forum criticizing islamic fundamentalists?

As far as enlightening you on the muyslims who do oppose the terror in name of islam - try googling it AD.  Trust me, you'll come across whole bunch of them.  Me posting those names here won't do any good.  You have to recognize those efforts on your own.