Pratigya

~Adarsh & Roli~ silent love......

Xxxjrae thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

*SPOILER*

Well just a cute picture of the not happening anymore couple. I still can't believe Adarsh marries Komal. Anyway dry your eyes and wipe those tears.😭😭😭

Also this topic is open to everyone to talk rubbish. I mean just make comments on whatever, i always go off topic when i'm commenting on other people's post, (usually end up talking about Krishna) so please feel free to do so. I won't mind.
Edited by mima190587 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel the same...they looked so perfect together...y???????? y shud it happen to poor poor rolli....i dont lik this at all................if it really happens then plzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz let the CVs fix rolli with anyone else.plzzzzz dont let her be alone plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Xxxjrae thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaasshh

i feel the same...they looked so perfect together...y???????? y shud it happen to poor poor rolli....i dont lik this at all................if it really happens then plzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz let the CVs fix rolli with anyone else.plzzzzz dont let her be alone plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

fix her with someone else???
the only sharif character is Nitin???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no no nvr did i mean that langoor.............i meant chandu or tunva????? sry shivani......bt u know tunva cnt be single forevr.................after all uski sare doston ko grlfrnds mil jayegi to use bura lagega na....bike mein baithne wali koi nhi hogi.......he he he
rolli with tunva?
or chandu?
Edited by kaasshh - 14 years ago
Xxxjrae thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaasshh

no no nvr did i mean that langoor.............i meant chandu or tunva????? sry shivani......bt u know tunva cnt be single forevr.................after all uski sare doston ko grlfrnds mil jayegi to use bura lagega na....bike mein baithne wali koi nhi hogi.......he he he

rolli with tunva?
or chandu?

love how Roli has no choice
we all decide for herπŸ˜†
sorry Shivani i say Tunna he's more cute then Chandu
Xxxjrae thumbnail
Do you think Roli will be angry and mad when Komal marries Ardarsh or will she be more depressed and sad???
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mima190587

love how Roli has no choice
we all decide for herπŸ˜†
sorry Shivani i say Tunna he's more cute then Chandu

Roli wid tunna...na na😲
Arushi is btr....πŸ˜›

meri jagah Arushi ko hi de do bey..πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

I think Roli would silently disappear from the show and they would never show her again ...how sad.

Xox