India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

What's gonna happen?

Aj_Styles Senior Member
Aj_Styles
Aj_Styles

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Does anyone(who has knowledge of the original BLF show) know what incidents are going to take place which will lead to the transformation?

-Will Aryan disclose the news of Jassi as the owner of "Koinhnoor"? What will this lead up to?

-Will Armaan really brake his engagement with Malika after the board meeting?

Last I've heard was that, Jassi once again leaves Gulmohar(but for what reason?) which leads to her transformation?

cupid_r Newbie
cupid_r
cupid_r

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged

what??she'll gulmohar..

i thought neena gupta  would lead to her transformation

cupid_r Newbie
cupid_r
cupid_r

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 7:49am | IP Logged
one more info...her tranformation will be done out of India.the location is still a secret
armaanfan Senior Member
armaanfan
armaanfan

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Yes...she will leave gulmohar after everyone finds out about Kohinoor. Armaan will be asked to resign....jassi joines Nandinis company and will go away with her where she slowly gets transformed. She'll still wear her glasses though. She is suppose to meet another guy there but I am not sure if they will show that in the hindi version. She will not love him though. They might just show that she meets purab there....hmmmm....any thoughts???

Do you think they will change the storyline a little to show that she meets purab again??

Zahira Senior Member
Zahira
Zahira

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I think the other guy is Purab. In Jassi, they showed him a lot earlier than Betty.
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 9:53am | IP Logged
oh damn...purab againDead
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aj_Styles

-Will Aryan disclose the news of Jassi as the owner of "Koinhnoor"? What will this lead up to?

-Will Armaan really brake his engagement with Malika after the board meeting?

Last I've heard was that, Jassi once again leaves Gulmohar(but for what reason?) which leads to her transformation?

yeah! aryaan will ask jassi about kohinoor and her ownership,but jassi will cleverly say that it is nandu's company which is only in her name!but later in board-meeting she will disclose everything!

armaan will tell raj that he loves jassi just before the meeting and say that he will break his marriage with mallika after  the meeting! but in board meeting, he will be exposed and resign! after that mallika will break the marriage!

after the meeting, jassi will resign and leave gulmohur , and arman being in the board romm then will not get the chance to make everything clear to her! jassi will leave the city with nandini keeping secret where she is going only her parents and nandu will know where she is going! then begins armaan's sufferings!!!!!!!

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 11:05am | IP Logged
oh rumi....u shouldnt have given the suspense!!!! Confused...i was trying my best to keep away from the blf story to see it happen in jassi without knowing about it!...

Go to top