Page 1 of 38

Page 1
Page   of 38
Page 2 Page 38

Ayushi_01

Goldie

Ayushi_01

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Hello friends I am back with another FF and this time its called " Pyaar Bhari Dastan". This FF is about Sanraj and their developing love triangle..........
 cupidcupid
Two love birds who love eachother unconditionally...............

The story takes place after Santu has taken the blame for Birwa's Murder.........

Santu is in jail and sitting alone, thinking about DM and his naughty behaviour. She remembers the time when he was trying to fix her saree. She says to herself that" Malik, I love you and I cannot bear the sepration from you". I wanted to be in your arms and feel the warming of your love. I wanted to come close to you and feel the deep breath of yours, the one that you take when you kiss me. But suddenly, we see Jail inspector comes in and ask santu to go for lunch. To which santu replys that she is coming in a minute.

On the other side of the scene DM is really missing his santudi

He is remembring the time he has spent with her. He is talking to himself in his immagination. Santu when you walk, the noise of your payals is what is keeping my heart working. The day when you are gone, this heart will also stop. Why didnt you trust me enough to share your problems with me. I could have supported you. I am nothing without you. Your smile makes my day and your tears break my heart, I wish if you would have told me what was bothering you the most. But I wont talk to you, neither I will visit you in jail, I will show you that I can live without you and can still be happy.

Then we see knock on DM's door and baa is asking DM to come downstaries for lunch, but he refueses. He says that he will come later and not to bother him. He says I am not going to eat until I get to know whom you are trying to protect......

The episode ends on DM's face..........

HOpefully you guys will like my new ff ..........please comment, and provide your feedback

Ayushi

Edited by Ayushi_01 - 31 March 2010 at 11:16pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

irinthom.3cuckoo_chandsanrajlovers000aparakshitijvrsharma-SilverFlames-anna44ammoosleena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek pyaar Bhari dastan (FF) updated pg 35" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Wov,

Nice work Ayushi. Keep it up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayushi_01

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Welcome back ayushi.I like ur new FF "Ek pyaar bhari dastan" Bt i dont understand the meaning of the title.Translate it into english.

Ayushi_01

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Lovely Ayushi...

DM will die of hunger as santu will never open her mouth and say who she protected...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayushi_01s000

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
SANTU :I wanted 2 b in ur arm & feel the warmth of ur love. DM: When u walk,the voice of the payals is what is keeping my heart working.Ur smile makes my day & ur tears breaks my heart. Wow!Superb ayushi.Their true luv definitely unites them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverAyushi_01anna44-Destiny-

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Nice one Ayushi.. Its really sweet beginning.. Look forward to see how it progresses..

@Sheela: Ek Pyaar Bhari Dastaan means A Love Filled Story..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverAyushi_01

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Bt how long he shud b without eating Ayushi?

Ayushi_01

Goldie

Ayushi_01

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishum04

Welcome back ayushi.I like ur new FF "Ek pyaar bhari dastan" Bt i dont understand the meaning of the title.Translate it into english.

Ek pyaar bhari dastan mean a small love story.....or as sanju suggested a love filled story

Edited by Ayushi_01 - 10 February 2010 at 9:04am

sanrajlover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top