Uttaran

I really love you

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Aise mat kaho Icha, I really love you --- wow, Veer says this and it looks so convincing.....I really like Nandish when he plays this lover boy kind of thing towards ICha -- he looks adorable and yeh ICha , always nakhre -- I dont know usse kya khushi milti hain by hurting Veer so much , she knows that he truly, madly, deeply loves her but she is hell bent upon making him feel miserable , why Icha why, I think Icha's fate is like that -- push ppl whom u love far and love ppl who want to push u far .

The other day, she tells ammo that no one really came and asked her what she wants but everyone is forcing her to marry Veer and what has she done -- did she ask veer whether he wants to marry Tappu ? and now when she can actually correct her mistakes, she is hell bent upon complicating things. What more does a girl want in a guy -- he is handsome, understanding , well-mannered, cultured and educated and above all loves u more than himself and can go against anyone to get u and u still act funny -- pity u Icha , pity u.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Absolutely...may be Ichcha wants 2 check his depth..😊..hope she says yes b4 he runs out of fuel..😆
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
smittu & shivani i think you should start ignoring veer ichcha scenes they'll only heart us at the end when veer accepts tappu and ichcha accepts vansh.
but still i have a doubt because if vansh and ichcha had to get married why did the cvs show ichcha-veer love track?
or never know they might just want us to feel pity for veer and ichha's love.
They only know what they are planning to show further but if the story continues this way i'm really going to stop watch it😡
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im unable to ignore Veer-Icha pairing -- they look teriffic together and each time Veer looks at Icha, itna pyaar jhalakta hain :((   I would be heartbroken if Veer and Icha are separated , pls CVs we could tolerate Tappu-Veer marriage bcoz there was hope that Icha would one day unite with Veer but if Vansh-Icha marriage happens, then it would be the end of Veer-Icha and I cant tolerate that. They are super together , pls dont disappoint us this time.
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey me too cant ignore this lovely pair,,,,,,,they really look cute togather,,for me uttaran is only veer-ichha track nothing else,,,

and their hieght difference made them more cute,,,like with this difference,,veer sari zindagi ser jhuka key baat kera ga,,,,,,aur ichha sari zindagi ser utha key baat kera gi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😆
Edited by shonuu - 14 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
yaa veer and ichaa r the magic of uttaran
but creatives r trying their best to seprate them
i doubt its vansh who overheard their conversation
he is acting like he dont know anything
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i loved shonnus post ... well yaar iam kinda confused they are shwing veer ichas track which will end up beig seperated as usual , and at same time showing veer being nice to tapu ...so they give hint to us so dont blame this brilliant cvs
payel_roy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonuu

hey me too cant ignore this lovely pair,,,,,,,they really look cute togather,,for me uttaran is only veer-ichha track nothing else,,,

and their hieght difference made them more cute,,,like with this difference,,veer sari zingagi ser jhuka key baat kera ga,,aur ichha sari zindagi ser utha key baat kera gi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😆

arre shonu ichcha to sirf kabhi kabhi veer ke taraf dekh ke baatein karteen hain aur aksar woh khud bhi sirjhukake batein karti hain. Par han yeh baat sach hai ke veer humesha ichcha ke ackhon mein dekhke batein karta hain, from the very first day of their meeting😳 they look really cute together.
agar sach yehi hain ke vansh aur ichcha ka shadhi ho jaega to main chahati hun ke cvs thoda aur drag kare kamsekam is bahane tho un dono ko eksaath dekh paungi.😳
emo_ranj thumbnail
Just watch this show and forget it ppl.Otherwise u ill landup in mental hospital.
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
yap this pair is damn cute😍but  what can we do?nothing !!!!!!!!!!👎🏼
only tapu baba(dhongi baba) do everything as she wants😈
u know she is the only intelligent girl in this world & we all r foools🤢 Edited by sahera - 14 years ago