Something is fishy!!

Posted: 14 years ago
I do not know. But i do not understand few things about this track. How come marrying your fiance brother who is not very rich is the only way of giving birth to your child? How come damodar baba is so quiet at moment and is quietly watching engagement of his son with some other girl. At least he can try something. How come a girl forget that guy so easily whose baby she is carrying. I do not think its possible. I definitely think something is fishy and some big truth is hidden behind.
i think the creatives like fish a lot 😆

i agree, some secret is behind all this(and i will b happy if there is and shravani is shown positive but i doubt that now).

or maybe we r using our brain too much and trying to think logically (and logic has nothing to do in tv serials!) 😆

as for damodar baba, i dont think he wud interfere when he didnt interfere when sav aai was torturing archana! they were all standing and watching her getting pushed around!!Edited by unknown18 - 14 years ago
i do think a great mystery is revolving behind the nose of everyone and shravani is negative....................and it would be revealed in april or may....................as 3 m onths triangle is gonna stay
Yes from today onwards we can observe the negative Sharavani refelcting her true colors.
Unknown you are true. BT people love fish a lot.

Ali why not a poll on the fishy predictions on PR? can call it fishy poll.
everything is fishy about shravani
Chrail, Sharavani, I hate her and Manav Churkat.

every thing is the magic of ekta mai...lol...you necr know where it leads how and when it will end...😉

Originally posted by toshibelekar

wat's a churkat????
Originally posted by toshibelekar

I didn't understand that term ...is that a gaali ...

Yesterday,I felt it was a comedy show..today it seems to be a horror show...Is thr ne other category left that PR can belong to?😆

Least of all a love story of middle class people...😲